ABF | Merry Christmas

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Brother ABFer,.....Merry Christmas! I hope all your plans work out, Brother,....but just remember,.....Santa is wise to your trick of hanging up sheer nylons on the mantlepiece. He won't fill them up with that Hollywood actress.......

Since I live near Pittsburgh,....I have to wish you a Happy...."Sparkle Season"........But I am going to violate politically correct speech laws, and wish you a Merry Christmas anyway, Brother!..................(....If you really want to see what Christmas is like in Pittsburgh,.....type in "Pittsburgh Dad" on your browser.....Loads of Fun and Laughter,......And No Political Correctness......).......

I must have been having one hell of a good time to have posted two Merry Christmas threads. :duh:

Brother ABFer,....Here's your cue to wish us all a Happy New Year! I wish you one! We should all gird our loins, and prepare for new corporate onslaughts in the next year,........(....I've never "girded" my "loins" before.....I'm not sure where,...and with what....).........But as the historian Josephus says: " Gird them Loins! Ya think they'll Gird themselves?"

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. And Canary I prefer 101 proof Wild Turkey!!!! Everyone be safe and enjoy yourself. We only live once and this is it; no second chances, that I know of anyway:15: