ABF | Merry Christmas!

canaryinthemine

Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!
Credits
I'd like to wish all the guys on here,....my former fellow employees, visitors from other companies , other super-annuated retirees like me, new-to-trucking information-seekers, and,...yes,....even "ignored" members.......
A Very Merry Christmas! I'll be pretty busy tomorrow,.and I'm having a hard time fitting in my old Santa suit.....Damn thing shrunk around the "pillow" area again......so I'll have to get my wife to work on letting the seams out.....

Now I gotta go buy a new "beard".....Birds built a nest in last years'.......Have to look presentable for the Grandkids.......

So I wanted to spread some Holiday Cheer to you guys before I get too busy........

I'd like to wish all the guys on here,....my former fellow employees, visitors from other companies , other super-annuated retirees like me, new-to-trucking information-seekers, and,...yes,....even "ignored" members.......
A Very Merry Christmas! I'll be pretty busy tomorrow,.and I'm having a hard time fitting in my old Santa suit.....Damn thing shrunk around the "pillow" area again......so I'll have to get my wife to work on letting the seams out.....

Now I gotta go buy a new "beard".....Birds built a nest in last years'.......Have to look presentable for the Grandkids.......

So I wanted to spread some Holiday Cheer to you guys before I get too busy........

Back @ you partner.

So, what are you getting you seamstress for xmas? A spool of thread. von.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a better, happier, and more prosperous New Year to all :)!

Brother Canary, I bought my wife a new brother HC1850 sewing machine for Christmas last year (my wife sister recommended it). It seems to work good (my wife doesn't call it names and complain about the thread or the bobble or other things not working).

Back @ you partner.

So, what are you getting you seamstress for xmas? A spool of thread. von.

Hah! I know better than that to give her something that can be thrown as a missle....
I’ll give her something soft and snuggly.....
Years of experience.......

That way the only “missle” I’ll have to duck under......is the mistletoe.......

Merry Christmas!

Hah! I know better than that to give her something that can be thrown as a missle....
I’ll give her something soft and snuggly.....
Years of experience.......

That way the only “missle” I’ll have to duck under......is the mistletoe.......

Merry Christmas!
May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on all of your homes, and may the Good Lord bless all who enter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!