XPO | Miami files for Union representation

There's a groundswell !! I ask the question why is it happening in states that cover America ? My response is the trade is not compensated fully.. I'm not a con-way basher I work here and have the self respect to do so... In the field were paid close to the top but benefits are going downhill fast and that is part of compensation so all you idiots that look at the dollar sign don't forget your deductible .. This is a loud warning sign to Ann Arbor , get back to what we were! An employee base that punched out after a hard days work and knew that both parties were satisfied... It's clear the lower is not

There's a groundswell !! I ask the question why is it happening in states that cover America ? My response is the trade is not compensated fully.. I'm not a con-way basher I work here and have the self respect to do so... In the field were paid close to the top but benefits are going downhill fast and that is part of compensation so all you idiots that look at the dollar sign don't forget your deductible .. This is a loud warning sign to Ann Arbor , get back to what we were! An employee base that punched out after a hard days work and knew that both parties were satisfied... It's clear the lower is not

Remember, it was this leadership that made the decision to pass the rising cost of benefits onto the workforce.

Lets hear from some miami people..lets see what they were promised.

Sorry, I am not from Miami but, the union promises collective bargaining - that's it.
This is good because collective bargaining is exactly what we need.
No need to complicate this thing.
Have you heard different at a union meeting?

Remember, it was this leadership that made the decision to pass the rising cost of benefits onto the workforce.

Opinions are many and I have one...they were passed on at a time when working America was weak... Don't forget they bought cfi during this period .. This is regan style 101 ... How can the top make more??? If this company wanted to become the 3rd largest company then they have to deal with the top who are teamsters and the 2nd who will be... If I had a wish it would be I worked for ccx and we didn't have to be a giant like corporate made us

I get a kick out of corporate speak;

"The increase in health insurance has become prohibitive"
Prohibitive defined - Choosing not to pay for it.

"The ICP plan is unsustainable".
Unsustainable defined - Choosing not to pay for it

"We are enhancing our retirement program"
Enhancing defined - a) Substantial cost reduction, but sold as a windfall. b) 220 Grit SUPER SIZED anal probe. c) Choosing not to pay for it

Any questions?

Sorry, I am not from Miami but, the union promises collective bargaining - that's it.
This is good because collective bargaining is exactly what we need.
No need to complicate this thing.
Have you heard different at a union meeting?
I want to hear from one of the yes voters..not the same ol' people that are not even involved...

Its a serious inquiry .

This is the first thing I've said in awhile. Just want to know what those people are thinking.

I'm thinking that since they want the union they must be pro-union.
I think there are quite a few thinking pro-union peeps on this board. Thinking about it, I think Miami thinks like we think.
Perhaps a representative from the majority will come aboard, but if the trend holds true, we won't have a clue what their thinking.
That help? Sorry, best I could do. You're just gonna have to pursue this with out me. I have a headache.

Wait! We'll get it first hand from Dallas when they petition the NLRB.

And line there pockets with huge salaries , big bonuses, and stock options. I pay $3900 a year for a family of four for healthcare. How big is that raise again. That's 80$ a week. Or two bucks an hour. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm interested in what they say... I'm interested in what they think will change..that's all. Already announced the raise..

Like I told my regional manager... That raise was not enough and the petitions that followed that raise proves it's not enough... Maybe 65 mph is enough for you so get on down the road hand