R&L | Michigan accident video

It looked to me like that R&L truck was trying to stop and just couldn't. That flat bed Peterbuilt that came along after the R&L truck made impact it looked like he crashed into everything pretty good. Gosh what a mess. It looked like the other R&L truck came along and he made a clean stop. What a mess, visibility was probably way down and it just came right up on everyone. Awful.

It looked to me like that R&L truck was trying to stop and just couldn't. That flat bed Peterbuilt that came along after the R&L truck made impact it looked like he crashed into everything pretty good. Gosh what a mess. It looked like the other R&L truck came along and he made a clean stop. What a mess, visibility was probably way down and it just came right up on everyone. Awful.
Most likely the first guy told the second one on the 2 way radio we have in all the trucks, which afforded him the ability to stop in time.

Most likely the first guy told the second one on the 2 way radio we have in all the trucks, which afforded him the ability to stop in time.

What happens to the guy in that R&L truck that was involved in that mess. Does he still have his job? I mean that's a pretty freak accident right there and it looks like it didn't matter who you were rookie or 20 year veteran it looks like drivers at all sorts of stages in there careers were involved in that accident.

It really did look like that R&L truck was trying to stop, that flat bed Peterbuilt though he came out of the snow like a freight train and bam made impact at 60 miles an hour.

I feel bad for anyone involved in that mess, I bet there hearts were in there throats when that was all going down.

His career will depend on how long he has been employed by R+L. If hes a new driver, this could end his time with the company prematurely. If hes over his probation and has time with the company, he should be fine. We have a system in place that allows drivers to arbitrate their firings with 3 employees of your choosing and 2 office chosen employees.

His career will depend on how long he has been employed by R+L. If hes a new driver, this could end his time with the company prematurely. If hes over his probation and has time with the company, he should be fine. We have a system in place that allows drivers to arbitrate their firings with 3 employees of your choosing and 2 office chosen employees.

That system isn't what it appears to be.

Sure, you get your job back. But now you've usurped the TM's authority, and you WILL be a target for the next 2 years. Your next termination will be for spitting in the parking lot, calling it "defacement of company property", and you won't be able to do diddly squat.