Michigan truck driver goes on 3 city killing rampage with a AK-47

Every time there is a shooting anti gunners blame everybody & everything but the shooter. The truck was used as a tool as was the gun in the commission of this crime as was the gun. Should trucks be banned also?

Every time there is a shooting anti gunners blame everybody & everything but the shooter. The truck was used as a tool as was the gun in the commission of this crime as was the gun. Should trucks be banned also?
they are working on that, with OTTO

That makes a good case to ban truck drivers from having firearms. This one case proves all truck drivers are killers.
MANY TRUCK DRIVERS are NOT Killers!
MANY TRUCKERS simply want to feel more secure in their surroundings by possessing available Tools other than Tire Thumpers, Knives and related paraphernalia.
MANY TRUCKERS carry concealed, doesn't make them "killers" or dangerous.
MANY TRUCKERS are Ex-Military as well Ex-Police and related.

My questions for your post:
Really? How?

Have you forgotten a few years gone where some "Drivers" were charged/convicted with being Kidnappers and Rapists?
By your statement/theory, all Truckers are then Killers AND Rapists, so let's throw the rest of the probabilities in as well:
Bank Robbers, Child Molesters/*****hiles, Drug Dealers and Addicts, Disgruntled Lot Lizards (might start killing Drivers for various reasons [without statisitcs]), Drunk Truck Drivers (continues to be proven), Mentally Disabled (NO requirement for Mental stability in Trucking), ad infinitum.

Some Trucking Company headquarters restrict "Open Door" policies to Drivers and for variously GOOD REASONS.
Anyone wanting in bad enough will succeed.

I'll figure the next whackaloon (Sleepr Cell) will steal a truck (or use their own) and blow up a building, or detonate, say, a Radioactive Bomb in a intersection in a Megalopolis.

With the advent of A.I. and Robotics as well advanced Nanobot Technology (which is already being utilized for Medical reasons/purposes), we'll soon be able to tell WHO has WHAT probable initiative to commit a (horrible) crime against Humanity, clearly describing WHERE, WHEN and WHY through reading past and current thought patterns. It's not Sci-Fi, it IS the Future and as well for Population Control.

Stay Tuned.....end of line

MANY TRUCK DRIVERS are NOT Killers!
MANY TRUCKERS simply want to feel more secure in their surroundings by possessing available Tools other than Tire Thumpers, Knives and related paraphernalia.
MANY TRUCKERS carry concealed, doesn't make them "killers" or dangerous.
MANY TRUCKERS are Ex-Military as well Ex-Police and related.

My questions for your post:
Really? How?

Have you forgotten a few years gone where some "Drivers" were charged/convicted with being Kidnappers and Rapists?
By your statement/theory, all Truckers are then Killers AND Rapists, so let's throw the rest of the probabilities in as well:
Bank Robbers, Child Molesters/*****hiles, Drug Dealers and Addicts, Disgruntled Lot Lizards (might start killing Drivers for various reasons [without statisitcs]), Drunk Truck Drivers (continues to be proven), Mentally Disabled (NO requirement for Mental stability in Trucking), ad infinitum.

Some Trucking Company headquarters restrict "Open Door" policies to Drivers and for variously GOOD REASONS.
Anyone wanting in bad enough will succeed.

I'll figure the next whackaloon (Sleepr Cell) will steal a truck (or use their own) and blow up a building, or detonate, say, a Radioactive Bomb in a intersection in a Megalopolis.

With the advent of A.I. and Robotics as well advanced Nanobot Technology (which is already being utilized for Medical reasons/purposes), we'll soon be able to tell WHO has WHAT probable initiative to commit a (horrible) crime against Humanity, clearly describing WHERE, WHEN and WHY through reading past and current thought patterns. It's not Sci-Fi, it IS the Future and as well for Population Control.

Stay Tuned.....end of line

I hope you realize the post was sarcasm. Every time there is a shooting the media will rush to put the shooter in a category that links lawful gun owners to crimes. Few times have lawful gun owners gone on a killing spree. The recent killing in the Texas church was done by a low life that sould not have been able to legally own a firearm.

:culpability: Do you think it's advisable to crawl into the sleeper with a big Red button on the dashboard ?
does it really matter in the end?

if someone wants all this to happen, it'll happen.

i have said it time and time again, so much so, this may be the very last time i say it.

We as a collective body of professionals simply DO NOT band together and fight many things in this industry, then we cry about it, when SOMEONE ELSE does it for us."

"many talk the talk at the truck stops, maybe drivers lounges at shippers/receivers, or on the cb radio.

then when we break apart to go about our business, always with out a doubt, each one of us says to our selves something like this, "i'll let him/them handle it, i ain't got the time"....

then we are so screwed, all because we are as that collective body of professionals, self righteous turds....that couldn't really give a sheet about anything.

so glad that due to my injury, i am out of this profession, of professional self righteous turds.

does it really matter in the end?

if someone wants all this to happen, it'll happen.

i have said it time and time again, so much so, this may be the very last time i say it.

We as a collective body of professionals simply DO NOT band together and fight many things in this industry, then we cry about it, when SOMEONE ELSE does it for us."

"many talk the talk at the truck stops, maybe drivers lounges at shippers/receivers, or on the cb radio.

then when we break apart to go about our business, always with out a doubt, each one of us says to our selves something like this, "i'll let him/them handle it, i ain't got the time"....

then we are so screwed, all because we are as that collective body of professionals, self righteous turds....that couldn't really give a sheet about anything.

so glad that due to my injury, i am out of this profession, of professional self righteous turds.

Anyone who crawls into the sleeper in one of these trucks deserves all improbable's that come thier way.
Might as well cut your CDL in half before the judge does

I hope you realize the post was sarcasm. Every time there is a shooting the media will rush to put the shooter in a category that links lawful gun owners to crimes. Few times have lawful gun owners gone on a killing spree. The recent killing in the Texas church was done by a low life that sould not have been able to legally own a firearm.
Online actions and/or intent are difficult to assess given no localized parameters to gather useful and/or viable information in quantifying results for sarcasm and non sarcasm. It's up to the reader to interpret how the writer utilized what inflection in creating the message.
- - -
It matters not when a person obtains a "legal" or "illegal" weapon as the results of use define the action.....end of line

Just a few months ago some dingbat news media type said that military veterans should not be allowed to own guns because they were taught how to kill. I think it was the Texas church shooter that had been dishonorably discharged from the military that she was using to justify her logic.

I am curious who the ambulance chasing attorneys will go after when one of these rigs is involved in an accident. They can't raise doubt about the driver being out of hours or driving impaired.