Estes | Mildew!

Talked to an Athens driver today. He's been running from Jacksonville to Atlanta and back all week. The guy you're replacing transferred to Wilson, NC. He was in Chicopee Ma this morning. Location, location location

Nice. That guy turning jville, he been running days or nights?

Do they give you a matrix or some kind of route sheet so you don't have to guess at the paid route from place to place or am I going to have to break out my ol' spiral bound laminated GPS? I may only be 32 but I like to kick it old school. I've heard way too many trucker stories that start out with "well AFTER my GPS got me lost..."

Do they give you a matrix or some kind of route sheet so you don't have to guess at the paid route from place to place or am I going to have to break out my ol' spiral bound laminated GPS? I may only be 32 but I like to kick it old school. I've heard way too many trucker stories that start out with "well AFTER my GPS got me lost..."
They'll give you a book with the directions mainly from the exit. The dispatcher will print you the paid route if you ask. You'll learn the routes pretty quick. I've never owned a map since I've worked here.

How about bid runs? How many do they have at 047 and where do they go? Not interested in hub runs, I can do dock work at con job. I know it prolly would take a long time to get a bid run but how long we talking about?

How about bid runs? How many do they have at 047 and where do they go? Not interested in hub runs, I can do dock work at con job. I know it prolly would take a long time to get a bid run but how long we talking about?

Probably be a while. The guy your replacing was extraboard. I think he's been there around 12 years. He's retiring in 2 years. There's some others retiring soon. They have 2 or 3 Nashville schedules. A few Greensboro schedules. I think a Birmingham and a Valdosta turn. They have a run you could probably get in a couple years. You'll go through Atlanta 3x a night. It's in the upper 400 miles. I think 478 or 488. I think one driver signed for it. If he didn't sign it they would have posted it. You never know when you'll get a schedule. There's a couple extraboard drivers out of there that could have had 600 mile schedules out of there long ago but didn't want them. It depends on what people want. Extraboard ain't that bad.

Capt Lou is singing tonight. Bad lighting but the best I can do without ruining my rep. Of taking a pic of a dude. FedEx driver in here. Full uniform sitting at the bar drinking a pitcher. I thought those guys were p words. I ain't never. Only received one free drink last night btw. Starting to feel old
3r5j.jpg

This high maintenance blonde just sat next to me. She's speaking Spanish. I have no idea what she is saying. I'm trying to learn quickly. She's wearing a big marriage ring but that don't mean nothing to world famous mildew. I'm the #1 cause of divorce in America

This high maintenance blonde just sat next to me. She's speaking Spanish. I have no idea what she is saying. I'm trying to learn quickly. She's wearing a big marriage ring but that don't mean nothing to world famous mildew. I'm the #1 cause of divorce in America

One look at you Dew,and you caused birth control too...LMAO

pics or it never happened.

Well if he wanted me he's a little too late, od called me and gave me the nod. Turning in my notice tomorrow, gonna run extra for od.

Lol. I hear ya. Same thing different color truck. Takes a while to get hired here. Congratulations

We just hired a guy that's been trying to get hired for two years. I see him now and then sitting on the bench like the cat that just swallowed the canary Searching through the homes and land magazine

There is no doubt! Mildew, you ARE the most interesting man in the world!