Yellow | Miles on Meet and Turns not adding up

the reason nothing makes sense is they are giving us all smoke and mirrors. The company could not give any straight answers at the first meeting with the locals.. Few numbers add up in this coo. can we say all of the current employees are getting f!@#ed. Welcome to not following the work and Pts for all the company is a pos

I've been there plenty of times myself, just last week as a matter of fact, still never seen any restaurant. Some people consider having biscuits or a rack with pizza a restaurant in dont.
Sir, I agree with you 100%. If they let us meet at the Old Country Buffet, you and myself would be the only two at the buffet eating, Noone stops and eat anymore. New truck stops have less parking in them. Drivers want to get back to the house. I see UPS driver eating their lunches they bring from the house wile they wait at the meet.

They have a hard time adding up overtime on your check and getting it right.
Or adding up their own numbers let alone the distance between two places.
They make everything more difficult than it really is.
Everything.
But. When it come to the miles. Which is really money. It stays in their pockets.
That's where it went.
They could make it simple. Not going to work anyway.
It's still just a proposition. They have alot to hash out.
:17142:
I'm gonna get alot of :::shit::: for this. And I shouldn't hit post reply this early in the morning.

MC, guess you don't know how to calibrate milage like the big companies, I think we got 391 mi. from Charl. to Nash.
via Knox was 5 miles less.
Never did figure that one out.

MC, guess you don't know how to calibrate milage like the big companies, I think we got 391 mi. from Charl. to Nash.
via Knox was 5 miles less.
Never did figure that one out.
I'm just dock and that's where my view is from.
They have trouble if a man works 40 a week adding that up. I can't imagine how bad the milage thing gets screwed up. Probably pretty bad. I really don't know.

I'm just dock and that's where my view is from.
They have trouble if a man works 40 a week adding that up. I can't imagine how bad the milage thing gets screwed up. Probably pretty bad. I really don't know.

If you don't know, why then do you assume it's "probably pretty bad"?

the reason nothing makes sense is they are giving us all smoke and mirrors. The company could not give any straight answers at the first meeting with the locals.. Few numbers add up in this coo. can we say all of the current employees are getting f!@#ed. Welcome to not following the work and Pts for all the company is a pos
I agree. 100%... 135 does not get meet and turns even though this is where the beds are actually located. The ones the company claims they want rid of....all to Hagerstown. 27 trucks out of 135 stated on themeaning.
I àsked they said 14 I said you mean 7.. 14 road drivers from here. I said 14 equals 7 trucks. Them they said from here 27. My math that is 54 drivers.
No utility? I was told the union doesn.t want it. I look at it two garunteed bids. Anything we get is taken ed after about 2 weeks we lose them in the re-bid