Holland | Miles

You guys may already know but they are supposed to be turning the tractors up 5 mph this year.I hope it helps you guys.If nothing else your pay might go up a little because you’ll be getting to destination a little quicker and therefore working a little less.

You guys may already know but they are supposed to be turning the tractors up 5 mph this year.I hope it helps you guys.If nothing else your pay might go up a little because you’ll be getting to destination a little quicker and therefore working a little less.
I hope your right, but I don’t believe ::shit:: out of corporate.

When? Guys have been saying this for the 2.5 years I’ve been here. Doubt it’ll ever happen.

If 2 Holland trucks,(Freightliners), left South Bend, at the same time,both pulling 35,000 lbs, both traveling the same route,both going to Tomah,and both stopping for break at the same location,and the only difference is one truck runs 68 mph,and the other 63 mph. How much sooner would the 68 mph truck arrive to destination, than the 63 mph truck? In minutes.