R&L | Milk division

thats funny, i thought the company just started covering the whole country just last year. when i started in 05 r&l only covered roughly half the country. and no matter how big it is, i would still like to occasionally visit properties that i own.

I agree with you and yes,maybe they wont visit some of the smaller shops like mine but SCR is a big terminal.Whats the excuse there.Also our shop has big numbers yet when we were suppose to get a visit from one of them they skipped right over us on the day they were suppose to stop.

Here,since you have such a hard time understanding Ill post my original post here

"I'm glad you got that impression about him.Id love to give you my impression about him or any other Roberts or any big wig from OH for that matter however they don't visit us,EVER.Not when we opened or any time since.The only joy we get is a visit from sponge bob every once and a while and we aren't too fond of that."

Notice here--------->I'm glad you got that impression about him.Id love to give you my impression about him or any other Roberts or any big wig from OH for that matter however they don't visit us

I say "however they dont visit us"

This means id like to give my impressions but I cant.
Do we have the idea now.

Here,since you have such a hard time understanding Ill post my original post here

"I'm glad you got that impression about him.Id love to give you my impression about him or any other Roberts or any big wig from OH for that matter however they don't visit us,EVER.Not when we opened or any time since.The only joy we get is a visit from sponge bob every once and a while and we aren't too fond of that."

Notice here--------->I'm glad you got that impression about him.Id love to give you my impression about him or any other Roberts or any big wig from OH for that matter however they don't visit us

Do we have the idea now.

Such sarcassium....:hysterical:

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Do we have the idea now.
some people were born to be ***holes and i can see why we don't visit and next time we(I) do i will be glad to introduce my self

some people were born to be ***holes and i can see why we don't visit and next time we(I) do i will be glad to introduce my self
come on out to the northeast then whoever you are. you are definitely welcome in scranton where we keep getting told we are getting a new terminal but have not seen one yet.

So far the only one acting like an A hole is Um,

Wait for it

YOU.

If you would have just read the post correctly and stopped being a jerk I wouldn't have gotten nasty with you.

You guys better watch yourselves, such words are defined as "mean spirited" by some folks round here...............

thats funny, i thought the company just started covering the whole country just last year. when i started in 05 r&l only covered roughly half the country. and no matter how big it is, i would still like to occasionally visit properties that i own.

R&L Has covered much more than half the country for years last year we started to cover Canada and I think the year before that the far west.

why is it guys from the big house (wil), want to come here and pick everyones post apart. guess their used to reading between the lines instead of reading what was actually posted.

Previously posted,,,, an 2005 date and estimate of coverage,,,it was close maybe a little low,,,,so what???

So they can run to the office and try to kiss up to keep their jobs,,,,, "see what they say on the internet" :butt kiss:

why is it guys from the big house (wil), want to come here and pick everyones post apart. guess their used to reading between the lines instead of reading what was actually posted.

So they can run to the office and try to kiss up to keep their jobs,,,,, "see what they say on the internet" :butt kiss:
I think it's part of the job description in WIL to get hired.......

Previously posted,,,, an 2005 date and estimate of coverage,,,it was close maybe a little low,,,,so what???

U dont even work for R&L anymore :nutkick:

By saying "shop" you are giving yourself away as a union man. We don't call a terminal a shop. As far as us going out west,I wish that we never had. There was suposed to be soooo much freight coming out of there that we geared up for it,and nothing. It was a flop for the rest of us,a let down. I understand that they want to be a "National Carrier",but bigger isn't always better. I think expanding out west has put a strain on the whole company. We were doing just fine without the west coast. As far as you grabagear,if you are in management you should not be on here name calling and argueing with people. With more and more of our runs being given to outside carriers we should all be sticking together,worrying about how to keep a job. I really do have alot of respect for Sr.,but I'm seeing more and more long time employees losing their runs. People who have been here 17 or 18 years,people who helped build this company from the ground up in this area. Without them there would not be an R&L to even speak of. It boggles my mind how someone could throw away an employee who has dedicated their life to you,all to save a dollar when things slow down. The company is still making money,and there is no stock to fall. I beleive that it's all about the bonuses,the more they save the bigger the bonus. Why not cut out their bonuses and keep the people you KNOW you can count on. What's going to happen when the economy picks back up and we have freight falling off the dock. Those outside carriers will be able to make more money elsewhere and will move on to do so. R&L will be looking to their drivers to step it up and run hard and there will be no drivers around for them to turn to. I hate to say it ,but R&L is being severly mismanaged right now. If Sr. is back in charge then he has lost his edge--or getting bad advice.