Milk truck rollover Hwy 151 Fond Du Lac, WI

As a instate driver the 18 year old can get a Wi CDL....I worked for Ottery Carriers for a number of years, All the family members drove milk trucks from the time they were 18.

I got my start at 17,driving delivery vans for a tobacco,& candy warehouse.
Worked my way up to a Box truck.
Got my union card at 21 & worked the dock then got my (A) to drive Semi's the rest is history.

Age does not make any difference as long as you can deal with your work assignments.

Alot of farmers used 18-21 year olds for instate local work....

i wonder if the driver is going to cry over the spilled milk ?

Oh my word truckermatt,you just had to post that last remark.
However doubtful that driver would find any humor,as some of us will.

As a instate driver the 18 year old can get a Wi CDL....I worked for Ottery Carriers for a number of years, All the family members drove milk trucks from the time they were 18.

Yea, but have you seen some of the Adult CDL milk drivers in wisconsin? Explains all.

I give the kid credit for earning his keep and actually trying to make his way in this world. There are many kids who are out partying every night. Well, at least I was, so I tip my hat to him.

Yea, but have you seen some of the Adult CDL milk drivers in wisconsin? Explains all.

Have you seen some of the people both UNION and NON UNION driving trucks in this country? People standing on the corner begging for food or money,present a better appearance! Driving a SHOTGUN food grade tanker is a whole new ball game. Thats why when I see who enters the tanker comp at the truck driving championships makes me laugh...take a 6500 gal smooth bore, fill it to 1/2 full with water, then HAVE AT IT BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Looks like he had a 6000-6500 gal tank...I've been pushed thru intersections by the surge, it will lift the trl axles up in the air, if your going fast and have to do a panic brake. I have pulled milk,veg oil,OJ,yeast,eggs,Corn syrup,booze,wine and water in tanks from 5000-7000gal. Thru out the country and canada, snow ice and mountians, you have to pay attention to what you are doing 100% of the time. Matter of fact, I prefer to pull them,but the MONEY is not there anymore like it used to be.