Millions of brackets go bust !

My Spartans laid an egg. When you play that poorly, you don't deserve to advance. Giving up rebounds and put backs off of free throws, turn the ball over three times in a row down the stretch, not boxing out, missing open jumpers. You name it.....we screwed it up. Louisville always makes me nervous when playing against them, and they showed me why I feel that way. Hats off to the Cardinals. Sparty Nation "gone fishin".:crybaby:

White ended up doing what he needed to do to help out. And you are correct, they better get it figured out because they won't survive the next game if they don't. A few guys stepped up, but Barnes wasn't one of them. He sucked. I expected him to be the one to really step up, but he didn't. Excellent game for Tyler Zeller. If they had lost this game, I would have to just tear my bracket up and throw it in the garbage.

Kentucky is going to be a tough out, they look fantastic.

Next up for the Cats..Those pesky sharpsooters from Baylor. Cardiac Cats they may be.
Cats by 22. Close at halftime, ends up a snoozer.

Have you guys noticed the lack of buzzer beaters in this year's tournament? We've had a few that had all of the potential for a buzzer beater, then either the coach screws up or the players don't even get a good shot off. It seems like the team with the ball on the final possession makes a decision who is taking the final shot, with no plan B. Then the opponent also knows who taking the shot, defends him well, and prevents them from even getting a good shot off. But, at one point during the play, a different player is wide open with 3 seconds left, and still tries to make the extra pass to the star, only to force the star to throw up junk. I know that everyone wants their star with the ball at the end, but it seems like they have no plan B nowadays. Maybe it's just me.

Cats by 22. Close at halftime, ends up a snoozer.

Have you guys noticed the lack of buzzer beaters in this year's tournament? We've had a few that had all of the potential for a buzzer beater, then either the coach screws up or the players don't even get a good shot off. It seems like the team with the ball on the final possession makes a decision who is taking the final shot, with no plan B. Then the opponent also knows who taking the shot, defends him well, and prevents them from even getting a good shot off. But, at one point during the play, a different player is wide open with 3 seconds left, and still tries to make the extra pass to the star, only to force the star to throw up junk. I know that everyone wants their star with the ball at the end, but it seems like they have no plan B nowadays. Maybe it's just me.

Hope you're right. I'm still scratching my head on Louisville though.

Well, with North Carolina's loss, my bracket is officially busted. I had N. Carolina vs. Michigan State in the championship. Great game against Kansas, but the Tar Heels couldn't make plays when it counted.

No doubt.I really would have liked to seen a healthy UNC and Kentucky rematch on a neutral court.I think that would have made for a helluva Championship..O well..

No doubt.I really would have liked to seen a healthy UNC and Kentucky rematch on a neutral court.I think that would have made for a helluva Championship..O well..

I would have loved seeing that too.. Still trying to figure out how Louisville snuck in..Their road ends horribly(I hope)