Miracles of modern medicine!

I thought this might be another story of the CHP "taking care of" another firefighter. I guess not. It's a pretty neat technique.

Guardrail

That is an incredible invention. I hope when it comes to Colorado they allow them to have a magazine with more that 15 skin cells in it for the "gun" LOL

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

All i can say is Holy Crap, if thats real imagine the future growing limbs for amputee's, anything looks possible

All i can say is Holy Crap, if thats real imagine the future growing limbs for amputee's, anything looks possible

Kind of what I was thinking, they already grow soft tissue parts like ears and noses in a lab from stem cells. I know the early debate about them in the beginning, but really stem cell research seems to be opening the door to amazing medical possibilities. That guy didn't even look like he had been burned, saved him weeks and weeks of painful recovery.

all i can say is that inventor/doctor is headed for the Nobel Peace Prize for medicine..!!!

God Almighty, it is incredible what can be done, and change the lives of burn victims once again, and for the better..!!

once that invention goes along with full approval, it'll be a matter of time burn victims will stand in line....

I can see it now (adding to the last line of pro1):
stupid people (more everyday) setting themselves ablaze so they too can get sprayed down just to "check it out".

I can see it now (adding to the last line of pro1):
stupid people (more everyday) setting themselves ablaze so they too can get sprayed down just to "check it out".

Kim Kardashian would NEVER have to stand in any "burn line".....

why you ask...??

she has such a FAT ARSE, she'd have PLENTY of skin for grafting..!!

all i can say is that inventor/doctor is headed for the Nobel Peace Prize for medicine..!!!

God Almighty, it is incredible what can be done, and change the lives of burn victims once again, and for the better..!!

once that invention goes along with full approval, it'll be a matter of time burn victims will stand in line....

I hope he wins something more meaningful than a Nobel prize, those are obviously a joke these days. As far as burn victims standing in line, they will be doing that with or without this skin gun courtesy of the Affordable Care Act.

I hope he wins something more meaningful than a Nobel prize, those are obviously a joke these days. As far as burn victims standing in line, they will be doing that with or without this skin gun courtesy of the Affordable Care Act.

wellllllllll.......

i suppose he could win an all expense paid trip to the winter Olympics....?????

The FDA has a history of being slow to approve any new medical treatment or drug. Often the European countries have access to new medical techniques years before they are available here.

What? Am agency of our federal government slow, lethargic, inept? No way, never.

They have devised a new way to "spray" new skin onto burn victims! Simply amazing :)

A Man Was Burned In A Fire. Then They Shot Him With A Really Nice Gun To Make Him Feel Better.

The Power of the Human Mind, with all of it's complexities, is nothing short of amazing.......There is nothing that can't be accomplished....If we can imagine it..... we can create it........

It's like the quote by William Arthur Ward that says..."If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, If you can Dream it, you can become it" ...

Sweet, then he can get locked in his bathroom

let's hope that the PROPER magazines are with him, so when that does happen...he can "entertain himself"

The FDA has a history of being slow to approve any new medical treatment or drug. Often the European countries have access to new medical techniques years before they are available here.

maybe it's a good thing the FDA was slow...i mean after all, if it was to be faster.....

where else can American's go for cheaper meds..??? that would put a HUGE dent in the economies of Canada, Mexico, and Utah...!!!

(does anyone live in Utah..???)

What? Am agency of our federal government slow, lethargic, inept? No way, never.

he's yanking your chain.......

it's the slow-release of the time capsules he's taking..!!!

Skin gun looks like a great invention and the logic behind it sounds...well....logical. It would be great if it works that well and comes into use. Being severely burnt is one of my biggest fears. On another note when I hear of the FDA's reluctance to approve a drug there is one instance that comes to mind every time. Thalidomide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I remember seeing stories on this when I was a kid and I will never forget seeing pictures of the kids with deformed arms and hands. Forearms and hands, no lower arm etc. Sometimes it's better to not have a drug on the market.

Thalidomide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I remember seeing stories on this when I was a kid and I will never forget seeing pictures of the kids with deformed arms and hands. Forearms and hands, no lower arm etc. Sometimes it's better to not have a drug on the market.

then here is when i would say something like...

let's have anyone on death row, be a human experiment, and if they refuse, execute them sooner.

or maybe let's get ALL the drug addicts out there, and by golly, they are out there in mass numbers, and feed them un-approved drugs...and perform un-approved procedures.

if either from any category survives, with nary a serious side effect, then approve the drugs/procedures, then show them to the gas chamber, all the same....(i still prefer gas to injection)

Pretty damn cool,so now all we do is find a way to reverse the aging process of your major organs and batta bing batta boom you can stay 25 forever.

If we take a break from drinking once in a while our liver will rejuvenate itself for the next go 'round.