Miracles of modern medicine!

I don't really care what happens to my organs after I'm gone, I just don't want my voter registration to change to democrat.

Married to the luckiest woman alive!
Me neither. I keep mine Republican so I can vote for a dork in the primaries and reduce their chances of getting in the White House.

That's okay, after the vacationer in chief you guys put in there this last go around it doesn't matter what "dork" you help nominate, he's probably going to win. The good news is that once you're dead the crooked party that you "closet" support will be more than happy to change your party affiliation for you and continue the voting for the liberal dream of trying to destroy America in your name.

That's okay, after the vacationer in chief you guys put in there this last go around it doesn't matter what "dork" you help nominate, he's probably going to win. The good news is that once you're dead the crooked party that you "closet" support will be more than happy to change your party affiliation for you and continue the voting for the liberal dream of trying to destroy America in your name.

I like that "vacationer in chief" (VIC) monicker. But I find it hard to believe that the Bammer will be able to compete with your VIC of the not too distant days gone by. See GW Bush started hitting the ranch in that heaven on earth known as Texas right after he got is nitwit ass put into office by the Supreme Court (yes if you recall he did not pass the election). In his days he spent nearly 1000 days on vacation. That's about 2.68 years out of 8. Over 25%, sure wish I had a week off for ever three I put in at work.

CBS News:

He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.
Bush Spent 487 Days At Camp David, 490 Days At Texas Ranch During

Yeah, back on topic, healthcare, nothing asinine going on with that that could start a political argu..............oh wait.

I've been on Mrs. Racer's medical since I left the Power Company. She is retiring the end of March. Since I am still under 65 I get to keep the insurance, and the cost?

$280.25 a month.

Way better than the insurance marketplace.