Central Transport | Mishawaka Terminal Manager

The TM in Mishawaka was fired Friday Feb 21st. Was outbound supervisor in Saint Louis before promoted to TM.

Its funny because before he got fired i put my one week notice in lol friday is my last day check was less than 300 why risk my life for that smh he was better than our last t.m tho lbvs

If any of you good Vitran drivers want to jump ship FedEx Frieght in South Bend is looking for 6 city drivers. "Good Vitran drivers" doesn't include "Dawg" or "Chief", they are right where they belong.

If any of you good Vitran drivers want to jump ship FedEx Frieght in South Bend is looking for 6 city drivers. "Good Vitran drivers" doesn't include "Dawg" or "Chief", they are right where they belong.

I could give the Dawg 15 stops on a liftgate in Gary and he would get them off and fill up again. The Chief will always be, well a turd.

I could give the Dawg 15 stops on a liftgate in Gary and he would get them off and fill up again. The Chief will always be, well a turd.

Dawg just has no people skills,I couldn't believe the way he talked to the customers! He didn't mess around getting in and out though.

Dawg just has no people skills,I couldn't believe the way he talked to the customers! He didn't mess around getting in and out though.

They don't treat him right. I heard he was on final warning. If the Manager would have been a Manager, the Dawg would have been all right. Then again all the true Managers worth working for are long gone.

Central closed their New Buffalo terminal and moved all the work to Mishawaka, IN I am surprise that nobody has commented on this?

Central closed their New Buffalo terminal and moved all the work to Mishawaka, IN I am surprise that nobody has commented on this?

Thats kind of bad i mean before i left i wasnt getting miles. I just wonder what it will be like now. There is no consistency here its not drivers but management in sterling. Ahhh well on to bigger and better things