Estes | Mission Impossible

I think I have something that you might want to hear. Imagine that. If you are one of the senior drivers who are still earning that kind of cash at Estes, then listen to me and don't reply back with a wisecrack about conspiracy theories. They are watching you closely. They are not a bit happy about paying that kind of money to any driver who works for Estes. This is a fact not fiction. So if I were you, I would start putting some of it aside, while you can. I know I'm not your financial adviser. Just trying to help. Believe it or not. Elvis out....
do you suggest I invest in the peanut butter and banana market? hehe

I think I have something that you might want to hear. Imagine that. If you are one of the senior drivers who are still earning that kind of cash at Estes, then listen to me and don't reply back with a wisecrack about conspiracy theories. They are watching you closely. They are not a bit happy about paying that kind of money to any driver who works for Estes. This is a fact not fiction. So if I were you, I would start putting some of it aside, while you can. I know I'm not your financial adviser. Just trying to help. Believe it or not. Elvis out....
Ya this is true so watch out you big cash earners. They may just make your run an Extra board spot and put some new guy on it.