Missouri Governor: Police 'Attempting to Besmirch' Mike Brown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Maybe set up a military perimeter around Ferguson, pull all authorities out of there. Let them destroy their community and kill each other for a week or so. Chalk it up to "cleansing the gene pool". However, keep the military perimeter set up for a year or so and force them to stay there, and let them see what it's like to live in downtown Detroit. Maybe they'll get the picture.

The idiots don't want police presence, yet they force police action by violating the laws. Yep......makes perfect sense.:duh:

2. Flatire

Flatire Banned

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

The police releasing the video didn't besmirch the kid. The kids own behavior besmirched himself.

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

That nutless governor is pandering to the blacks and their call for justice. He's too much of a coward to tell them to shut up and relax while the justice system runs it's course. That pos governor was an attorney for over 20 years yet he calls for a quick prosecution. So he's obviously sided with the kid. He also keeps saying that he wants justice for the kid's family. How about innocent until proven guilty? Then the facts can do the talking. Maybe justice has already been served.

5. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

The governor promised "Swift Prosecution" for the police officer. Perhaps he should have said a thorough investigation will be conducted & if there is evidence of wrong doing on the part of the officer then the prosecutor will file charges. I know several police officers who are sick of the Democrat politicians locally & all the way up to Obama siding with criminals. Remember Obama saying the police officer who arrested his friend for public drunkenness "Acted Stupidly" ? The media first said the officer in Ferguson shot the boy in the back. If two men charge me especially after a scuffle for a weapon I will not be a victim the second time. I think this officer should spend more time on the range. The six shots were not in a tight group.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

I'm not sure how accurate I'd shoot either right after I suffered a broken eye socket from getting punched in the face. However, he got the job done.

:1036316054:

7. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I think it's the same everywhere in law enforcement with dem leadership . Cops can't even talk to these punks in a harsh manner, without getting written up. It's pathetic.
    Look what NY has returned to....everything Rudy did, has been reversed. (Bloomberg was NOT a Rep CCX)

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Would most them even understand what you were trying to tell them if your statement wasn't laced with profanity?

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

They keep calling for the WHITE prosecutor to step away from this case because his father was killed by a black man FIFTY years ago, and that he might be biased against the black kid. This white prosecutor has been elected four times by these same black people. Obviously these blacks are either speaking out of emotion or just plain stupid. Because them wanting him removed proves that they want a black person prosecuting this case, which defines them as racists.

10. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

also allegedly the kid hit the cop shattering his orbital socket, if this is true it changes everything, it don't sound like the kid was just minding his biz and got massacred for no reason. those whiteness could be absolute bull? it may be that the cop questioned them about jacking cigars, the kid shoved the cop back into his car straggled for his gun ,somehow the gun went off in car,the kid busted the cops eye socket, then ran off cop holds him at gun point the kid charges the cop. this story changes everything so id say wait and see what really happened?

11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

The kid's best "eye witness" has zero credibility. It's been established that he's already been in trouble with the law for lying to the police. And he claimed that the kid was shot in the back to begin with. So his eye witness account is worthless.

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

THIS IS WHY ERIC HOLDER SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID A WORD ABOUT THIS SHOOTING.

If the prosecutor should step down, so should Eric Holder, and Eric Holder's racial grievances are much more recent than the prosecutor's are. Obama sent another member of RaceBait Inc. to Feguson to blame the cop.

The howl of the mob: Race-based justice

13. Flatire

Flatire Banned

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

I like Mark.

He's exactly right. The racial make-up of the police force there has nothing to do with this case, and neither does Holder's skin color or Holder's past.
    Plain and simple Holder is a racebait advocate, which is not his job. He simply went to Ferguson to show support for the protestors and support the "victimhood" of those residents........which again, is NOT his job.

And for the fools that are still, (after over 10 days now) walking around with their hands up as though the thug had his hands up, they are proving how ill-informed and uneducated to the facts that they are. They aren't operating on common sense or facts, they're operating on emotion.

15. trucker jones

trucker jones Member

most the people looting and rioting are not from their they are probably bused in by sharpton or just professional anarchist

16. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I disagree. I think the majority are from Ferguson but the lowest of the low life's from surrounding areas made it there to get their share of the loot. I don't think anyone is being paid to do any of this crap. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

"I'm from out of town Ossifer, I heard there was finally another reason to loot and cause anarchy. Did someone get shot?"

[​IMG]

18. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

Anarchists don't require being paid, they just enjoy the chaos. And when there's an opportunity to get their hands on something that someone else owns, that's just a bonus.

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The governor gave into the mob

he needed to say something, however attacking the officer without all the facts in was wrong
    as more information is released it is starting to look like Mr. Brown was clearly the aggressor

20. Northern Flash

Northern Flash S-HOLE

I still keep wondering why none of the leaders came out with a firm statement that explained how the justice system works and that justice would be played out, but it was going to take time. Ask the protesters if THEY would want to be locked up before the investigation was complete. Instead of doing that, they continued to play politics, and tell the protestors what they wanted to hear. Why not educate them on the system? When the officials pick a side before the facts come out they are clearly pandering to the mob. And that is wrong.
    Sometimes the leaders need to cut out the b.s. in their speeches and get straight to the facts and keep it simple for their audience.