New Penn | Mobil eye

Has your terminal installed the eye yet? Kearny has and its a complete waste of money. The amount of space this thing wants between cars you could land a plane in. Surprisingly it's not as annoying as I thought it would be, the second day I forgot it was even there most of the time. Aggravating thing is when I do look ai it I am reminded of how there is no regard for the money taken from us to **** away on this stuff.

Ib4B3Va.jpg

Mobil eye installed! Now it's safe!
:hilarious:

you forgot it annoying 2nd day you had it? pl;ease tell me how you did that, i went 22 miles fri, night from home terminal before traffic lightened up enough that the monkey eye quit constantly dinging...2.5 seconds is a large area that plenty of vehicles can fit into especally in a 62 mile npme truck. you talk to anybody at night that has it and you hear a steady pinging in the back ground, though i was watching vogage to the bottom of the sea, and they are pinging a russian sub. if they would just let it be turned down a notch so not so ear peicering it would be ok. BUT once again people who dont drive trucks continue to make the rules for us that do. and of course anything afilated with yrc well we all know what fuC56ING geniouss they are on anything trucking. .did they really install on that roadway/npme truck.?? EH ARNOLD must be doing serious back flips in his grave seeing how npme is being run now days.

you forgot it annoying 2nd day you had it? pl;ease tell me how you did that, i went 22 miles fri, night from home terminal before traffic lightened up enough that the monkey eye quit constantly dinging...2.5 seconds is a large area that plenty of vehicles can fit into especally in a 62 mile npme truck. you talk to anybody at night that has it and you hear a steady pinging in the back ground, though i was watching vogage to the bottom of the sea, and they are pinging a russian sub. if they would just let it be turned down a notch so not so ear peicering it would be ok. BUT once again people who dont drive trucks continue to make the rules for us that do. and of course anything afilated with yrc well we all know what fuC56ING geniouss they are on anything trucking. .did they really install on that roadway/npme truck.?? EH ARNOLD must be doing serious back flips in his grave seeing how npme is being run now days.

When I posted the old roadway truck I thought people would think I was joking lol but they actually spent the money to install it
That's all so Kearny has all with million and half miles. Some have been painted white but all are garbage. That's one of the reasons their safety program is laughable.

When New Freightliners come on line at other terminals they sell off the trucks the Freightliners replace and leave this junk in Kearny, figure that out.