New Penn | Mobil eye

you forgot it annoying 2nd day you had it? pl;ease tell me how you did that, i went 22 miles fri, night from home terminal before traffic lightened up enough that the monkey eye quit constantly dinging...2.5 seconds is a large area that plenty of vehicles can fit into especally in a 62 mile npme truck. you talk to anybody at night that has it and you hear a steady pinging in the back ground, though i was watching vogage to the bottom of the sea, and they are pinging a russian sub. if they would just let it be turned down a notch so not so ear peicering it would be ok. BUT once again people who dont drive trucks continue to make the rules for us that do. and of course anything afilated with yrc well we all know what fuC56ING geniouss they are on anything trucking. .did they really install on that roadway/npme truck.?? EH ARNOLD must be doing serious back flips in his grave seeing how npme is being run now days.
The ones they install in Holland tractors you can turn down to a real low level.

who told you we can adjust volume and setting to our comfort level? we were told volume is set at 3 level and cant be lowered further than that by any of us drivers. same with sensitiveity..one of our drivers called mobile eye and was told they recomend sensitivety be set at 1.5 not the 2.5 its set at now.thats all npmes doing. one driver said to write eye up every day as to loud and sensitive and if everyone did it, someone would have to address this problem .personally, i thinks the clowns in charge are to arrogant like there YRC handelers to care what we as drivers think, as only they no what safe is. at the right volume and sensitivety levels this could be a good saftey tool, now all is does is **** me of, give me a headache , and make me want to run someone over 30 minutes into the night as apposed to 8=9 hours into the night. .

who told you we can adjust volume and setting to our comfort level? we were told volume is set at 3 level and cant be lowered further than that by any of us drivers. same with sensitiveity..one of our drivers called mobile eye and was told they recomend sensitivety be set at 1.5 not the 2.5 its set at now.thats all npmes doing. one driver said to write eye up every day as to loud and sensitive and if everyone did it, someone would have to address this problem .personally, i thinks the clowns in charge are to arrogant like there YRC handelers to care what we as drivers think, as only they no what safe is. at the right volume and sensitivety levels this could be a good saftey tool, now all is does is **** me of, give me a headache , and make me want to run someone over 30 minutes into the night as apposed to 8=9 hours into the night. .
In So Kearny we were given big post cards from Mobil eye on how to adjust settings.

This is for the office personal to avoid collisions

VVd5vDI.jpg