Monday News Thread

Was E-mailed by an anon source that there will be some news today but the source would not reveal what that news was.
If anybody has info Post it here

This is so horrid. What's really sad is I read it on the web and hubby is out in his truck and they haven't said a word to the drivers yet. No idea how long he will have job. I'm scrabbling to fit in doctors appointments and pick up refills on scripts.

From a Roadway driver to all those effected I am truley sorry to hear this. Hope for a better future for everone.

My wife and I called central dispatch this morning and we was inormed to take empty truck and trailer we had from the weekend and leave it at Atlanta drop area. It has been a great 10 years here, but all good things come to an end, I guess. I just wished our leaders would have been more truthful and not hide any things from us. They have allowed us to wallow in the cesspool of rumors for way too long.

This is so horrid. What's really sad is I read it on the web and hubby is out in his truck and they haven't said a word to the drivers yet. No idea how long he will have job. I'm scrabbling to fit in doctors appointments and pick up refills on scripts.

I have the FEDEX'd notice in hand. They've cancelled all insurance effective today. All prescriptions, etc will be self-pay effective immediately. No COBRA.

I have the FEDEX'd notice in hand. They've cancelled all insurance effective today. All prescriptions, etc will be self-pay effective immediately. No COBRA.

Ouch ! :nutkick:
God Bless and good luck to all you guys .

I just called and talked to the insurance company. Still showing active. I'm heading out of work early to pick up the scripts and run a kid to get glasses. Trying to keep my chin up- but so scared about what's going to happen.

I just called and talked to the insurance company. Still showing active. I'm heading out of work early to pick up the scripts and run a kid to get glasses. Trying to keep my chin up- but so scared about what's going to happen.

Don't be scared, keep your chin up, things will work out...

Sorry to here the bad news. Keep your head up guys/gals. You guys will rebounds. Some of the best in the business. Best of luck.