Monday's(9/19) route

Awesome RR, enjoy the rest and the sites your going to see, just don't forget to think about all of us poor souls delivering the groceries...oh, and don't forget to turn your phone off, your on vacation, you don't need to be giving directions or listening to how bad some guy has it on your route, let em call someone else!!

Awesome RR, enjoy the rest and the sites your going to see, just don't forget to think about all of us poor souls delivering the groceries...oh, and don't forget to turn your phone off, your on vacation, you don't need to be giving directions or listening to how bad some guy has it on your route, let em call someone else!!

I'll post pictures. Phone stays on since I wil be uploading pictures to Facebook through the day(got to P/O the sister in laws). Phone has caller ID:) .

Almost forgot, I will be at Heinz Field sunday for the Steelers home opener :) Hopefully they do better then last week.

Oh man..wish I was there!!!!

maybe I can talk(or beat the heck out of) my older brother to sell me three more next season. He got season tickets and sells the ones he don't use. Catch a red eye, take monday off. Heck, I even put you up for the night and show you the city.

maybe I can talk(or beat the heck out of) my older brother to sell me three more next season. He got season tickets and sells the ones he don't use. Catch a red eye, take monday off. Heck, I even put you up for the night and show you the city.
I would love to build vacation around that! We can talk later, I get 2 weeks next yr so its a posssibility, I would really enjoy a Steelers game and seeing the city would be icing on the cake.

Have fun RR. Enjoy the game but go Packers!! Even tho I dont support pro sports the packers are my team. I'll have 2 weeks at the end of this year. Have fun at Hershey world. I would love to go there

Been by Hershey and Heinz but didn't get to stop. PA is a beautiful state but wouldn't want to drive a truck there all the time tight places. Have fun and get some much needed R-n-R RR. LOL