Estes | MONEY

Cajuntex

TB Lurker
Credits
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE STARTING OUT AT ESTES OTR REGIONAL LINEHAUL. IM LOOKING FOR $75K TO $85K. THIS WILL BE OUT OF HOUSTON. IF THERE ARE ANY REGIONAL DRIVERS ON HERE PLEASE RESPOND. THANKS

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE STARTING OUT AT ESTES OTR REGIONAL LINEHAUL. IM LOOKING FOR $75K TO $85K. THIS WILL BE OUT OF HOUSTON. IF THERE ARE ANY REGIONAL DRIVERS ON HERE PLEASE RESPOND. THANKS
If u are willing to stay out and run u can get 3000+ miles a week.At starting pay that can be around 1650$/ 1700$ a week.But like a said you have to stay out 8/10 days .I am out of S.L.C , and here west our guys who run hard make over 90000 $ .Good luck.

2750 weekly miles was a rule of thumb number when I first started. That's been the way of it when I ran extra board. Sometimes you'll see less sometimes more but it's a good average.

2750 weekly miles was a rule of thumb number when I first started. That's been the way of it when I ran extra board. Sometimes you'll see less sometimes more but it's a good average.
Ok so how much CPM and did you get paid for hooks and drops. What was your bring home pay a week.

.545 to start. .0125 raises every 6 months. Currently top out at .625 after 3 years.

7.50 to make a set. 7.50 to break it.

75k is doable. It gets easier to make a check as your rate goes up.

I'm topped out, gross about 1850 a week and bring home about 1300 after 401k and insurance and all.

.545 to start. .0125 raises every 6 months. Currently top out at .625 after 3 years.

7.50 to make a set. 7.50 to break it.

75k is doable. It gets easier to make a check as your rate goes up.

I'm topped out, gross about 1850 a week and bring home about 1300 after 401k and insurance and all.
Where you out of and are you on extra board ,regional otr, hub.

Yeah. I liked it just fine. I wouldn't mind still doing it but I got a pretty good schedule now.

Extraboard is hotel only. Some are ok. Some aren't. If you get to one that's too bad, ask around and sometimes you'll find out some drivers have found a better place.

I left out on Sundays. If they sent me west, a lot of the time I'd ask to stay out for an extra week or 2. Otherwise I'd get home Thursday night or early Friday. Being new, you'll probably leave on Wednesday or Thursday. It's still 5 on and 2 off no matter what day you leave.

The miles are usually there if you want to work, especially if you start in Texas. I got like 4300 miles one week, but usually it was like 2800-3000.

Yeah. I liked it just fine. I wouldn't mind still doing it but I got a pretty good schedule now. Oh I thought it was weekends home. That's not going to work for me .

Extraboard is hotel only. Some are ok. Some aren't. If you get to one that's too bad, ask around and sometimes you'll find out some drivers have found a better place.

I left out on Sundays. If they sent me west, a lot of the time I'd ask to stay out for an extra week or 2. Otherwise I'd get home Thursday night or early Friday. Being new, you'll probably leave on Wednesday or Thursday. It's still 5 on and 2 off no matter what day you leave.

The miles are usually there if you want to work, especially if you start in Texas. I got like 4300 miles one week, but usually it was like 2800-3000.

Oh I figured home on weekends.
Check with the tm to see what the start day is. I got a Tuesday start day when I started last year which usually starts Tuesday night late. If I don't get held up excessively I can get back in from 5 dispatches early Sunday morning midnight- 4am and have at least one weekend day off. I'm on the east coast though so the miles can be harder to get and getting held up at break bulk terminals is the normal especially since freight levels have been sub-par. It's laid back and I don't have a soul that has bothered me about anything.

Yeah. I liked it just fine. I wouldn't mind still doing it but I got a pretty good schedule now.

Man that sounds like work give me between 450-550 miles a day and will never hear a peep from me.

There's really not much more to be said. Making money or getting the miles you want has never been an issue at the big E. Freight levels are high right now. Weekend work is volunteer unless your schedule starts midweek

There's really not much more to be said. Making money or getting the miles you want has never been an issue at the big E. Freight levels are high right now. Weekend work is volunteer unless your schedule starts midweek

Are freight levels high right now? I think across the board freight is kinda slow, I've been averaging 2200-2400 miles a week since my run got cut and i went back extra board. Maybe it's just an 028/093 thing.

I don't see where freight levels are high. Every time I go to a break facility it's 2+ hours getting in and out. Greensboro is horrible, so is Harrisburg and Indy.