SAIA | Montana service

4th of July, Lookout and Homestake pass... I don't envy the poor dude who gets to play around in all of that. When I was OTR all I saw was OD running through there. Everyone else said no thanks. Might beat Snoqualmie though? Spokane is not the place to live as a driver.

I see saia doubles heading north into wyoming on i25 all the time, my best guess is they're going to an interline partner.. I know it used to be MME.. but theyre now owned AAA Cooper/ Swift LTL, not sure if theyre still saia's partner in mt/wy/id

I see saia doubles heading north into wyoming on i25 all the time, my best guess is they're going to an interline partner.. I know it used to be MME.. but theyre now owned AAA Cooper/ Swift LTL, not sure if theyre still saia's partner in mt/wy/id
Could be. I know Covenant pulls doubles for Estes so its possible other l.t.l"s do the same.

It's a city lay down route for a certain National coffee chains locations. They fill up a liftgate van full of these deliveries and go into Montana and start kicking them off and lay down at a hotel and wake up the next day and do it all over again and work your way back to spokane.

It's a city lay down route for a certain National coffee chains locations. They fill up a liftgate van full of these deliveries and go into Montana and start kicking them off and lay down at a hotel and wake up the next day and do it all over again and work your way back to Spokane.
Damn that sounds like a Grocery Run...

That I don't know. Our terminal sent someone out to cover it a few weeks ago and that's how our tm described it when he was looking for volunteers. I think they laid down in Butte as well.