New Penn | Monty Hall

Teamster251

TB Regular
Credits
Let's make a deal!!!!!!!!

Bart W says COME ON DOWN!!!!

I hear some road guys are making deals to run Saturday nights so they can watch the Super Bowl Sunday night. Seems the guys suckin up the 6 trips don't want to pass the Sunday work to the Junior men only getting two trips a week.
The buzz at the Union Hall today was that it even happened last Saturday so certain individuals could watch the Pats game vs Indy.
Wow that Bart W must be some TM to swing a deal like that.

Senoirity does rule. It the only thing we have.
But when deals are made that break down the standards that's were I have problem.
Granted it doesn't effect me becuase I don't work there but it effects me when it disgusted amongst brothers at a union meeting when there seems to be a split in the ranks when it comes to supporting your local.
Anyone that was at Local 251's meeting will attest to the fact that what happened there today (sunday) was just that.
I do know that in a case where a union steward makes a deal with a TM for his/her own gain it is grossly wrong.

There's Monty Hall's in every terminal :funky: at every level,I see it all the time,you always have to watch what you say and who you say it to:hysterical: :hysterical: .....CRAZY

so, owlpuss, why you think albany isnt union?cause i know you know all terminals at npme have and always have been union. oh, thats right, you say the short time you "put time in there". so your not there any more. work to hard for you, or , management figure you out before you got on ? where you come from? some company that went out of business?i.m sure your talking your talk to get under people's skin, you and a few more that seem to post on npme forum. and while i know your nothing but a bunch of ********s, and i'll probably get banned from the site for that remark, nobody made you work at npme, go work for yellow, roadway, holland, or maybe old dominion could use you. in the last 2-3 years claims have gone up, and quality of work from people hired has gone down. i'm sure your additude is part of the degress. tell me, what is wrong with a company that is union, yet both sidesof the window can still be cival and talk things out. we still have grevinuce procedure if you feel your wronged, it's your union that settles or fights if they think your in the right. once again i say ********, we still make top dollar and have a defined pension and paid health care,do you relize that even though your probably a white guy that you are in the minority as far as benifits go in this day and age. but you keep up that kind of work additude and i't wont be long till were in the majority. than we can fight for jobs at walmart>