Central Transport | Moonshiners

realtree

TB Lurker
Credits
A couple more episodes of moonshines i might just retire or use a vitran truck to make my deliveries!

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew a former employee who would stop at a pallet place and $old his empty pallets with his vitran truck on company time. he would also stop and watch movies he downloaded onto his hi-tech gadget. all of his o.t.he made screwing off, 10 hrs a week on average. whoever did his area when he was off got back two hours earlier.

and they didnt pick up on this? you were told when we got the tablets, no PERSONAL use. someone is not watching.

The guy was saving the company money getting rid of those pallets. They take up way too much space in a high priced dumpster box, ours are tossed on a regular basis.

And you wonder why Vitran is losing money? With idiots like that working for them, there is no chance
i knew a former employee who would stop at a pallet place and $old his empty pallets with his vitran truck on company time. he would also stop and watch movies he downloaded onto his hi-tech gadget. all of his o.t.he made screwing off, 10 hrs a week on average. whoever did his area when he was off got back two hours earlier.