XPO | Morale

Leftovers

TB Lurker
Credits
Is moral low around your barn. I am a dedicated employee but not having a raise in a long time and all the cuts we have taken. Seeing the company spend alot of money on equipment and handhelds and also waisting alot of money on stuff we don't need. We have more people in different groups or teams. If we do get a raise it will not be enough for our lousy insurance. This company use to work you hard but they took care of you. Most of the people I talk too feel the same way.

Is moral low around your barn. I am a dedicated employee but not having a raise in a long time and all the cuts we have taken. Seeing the company spend alot of money on equipment and handhelds and also waisting alot of money on stuff we don't need. We have more people in different groups or teams. If we do get a raise it will not be enough for our lousy insurance. This company use to work you hard but they took care of you. Most of the people I talk too feel the same way.

But, A lot of people don't feel this way..So, there is the problem..

Just proves you can not make everyone happy. If Conway did not buy new equipment there would be complaining. If they did not spend money on new technology there would be complaining. As for insurance it is not the best, but still better and cheaper than most. Moral at my barn is great, because we have people that do more work than complaining. And by the way I would also like a raise, but I have better things to do than worry about what I do not have or what some else has.

Just proves you can not make everyone happy. If Conway did not buy new equipment there would be complaining. If they did not spend money on new technology there would be complaining. As for insurance it is not the best, but still better and cheaper than most. Moral at my barn is great, because we have people that do more work than complaining. And by the way I would also like a raise, but I have better things to do than worry about what I do not have or what some else has.
I like the new equipment they should of spread it out over the years. We use to hardly ever get new equipment. It cost alot more money to go to work these days.

fedex frt-$19.97 family plan-ups frt-$26 family plan-please be informed-conwayfamuily of 4-$120,not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fedex frt-$19.97 family plan-ups frt-$26 family plan-please be informed-conwayfamuily of 4-$120,not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More lies and inflated numbers.. your medical number gets bigger everytime you post. You have lost credibility. I pay less than 20 wk.for three people. And don't pay anything out of pocket so far. So take an average of costs..if your spouse doesn't have available insurance, then you don't have to pay the surcharge. You need to make sure you state that also. I really don't care, but just hate it when you make us all look stupid with your lies. I knowvwhat i pay. And it isn't anything. Your just mad beacause there will never be a union here.you know that. Everything is fine with us hardworking individuals whom think differently than you. Morale is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
we shall see,we shall see,majority rules,we shall see
Hey Slimey he's just mad because he know's the horses are comming and all his rant's and post's arent going to stop it! BEERFD can put up all the ( true numbers ) lol he want's to it's not going to change a thing it's getting bigger every day so even if morale is wonderful at his barn (I tend to doubt it ) they won't make any difference in the out come I think I'ts entertaining LMAO!

Hey Slimey he's just mad because he know's the horses are comming and all his rant's and post's arent going to stop it! BEERFD can put up all the ( true numbers ) lol he want's to it's not going to change a thing it's getting bigger every day so even if morale is wonderful at his barn (I tend to doubt it ) they won't make any difference in the out come I think I'ts entertaining LMAO!
Right on sh!tbird... He's in dreamland right now .... And nothing is gonna stop us !

You guys provide the entertainment here, not me. But thanks anyway.
Well Beerfd what's funny is you are not involved in this movement so you have no idea what's going on or how far along this is just like MGT.SO sit back and enjoy your posting and we will see how this all plays out.

Well Beerfd what's funny is you are not involved in this movement so you have no idea what's going on or how far along this is just like MGT.SO sit back and enjoy your posting and we will see how this all plays out.
He IS management. Or he is very close to it. NOT to be trusted that's for sure.

I work for conway and pay about 65 bucks a week for dental vision and medical. It's the cheapest I've paid and the best insurance I've had all at the same time