XPO | Morale

Its not just morale and insurance that sucks its the whole damn company. Crappy trucks, senority dont mean crap, starting pay is a joke, point system for accidents is another joke in it's self. No life working there, and I really like them calling you in everyday so you can't plan your day. Star cards what a even bigger joke who ever thought of those needs a kick in the head. Those rank right up their with those scratch and sniff sticker you got in school. CON-WAY heres something for your sorry company, listen to your employees and quit thinking your way is the best cuz its not working for you idiots. I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL ANYONE TO APPLY CON-WAY. McDonalds treats there employees better than Con-Way does and thats a fact.

Crappy people get the crappy trucks. They probably don't like you.. ever thought of that.. haha go to work at mcD's They're going to start you at 19/hr. haha your an idiot, it would seem. Nobody going to hold your hand here pimpman..

remember back when paid a percentage of our salary how fast that changed because EVERYBODY had to pay,

Yep, the good ol' 1%. That was the start of the fall of the free insurance. But, atleast the company has kept most of us working through the recession..

beerfd said:
For some of the people, it would seem.

It's not terrible at Con- Way but it would be nice to feel like your hard work is appreciated ! Management drops the ball in that aspect !

Same here, im exactly with you, i have a wife and 2 kids , also did the no - smoker discount and the health assessment discount

I paid $52 a week LAST YEAR for my family.Almost doubled this year to just under $100 a week.

Just wait until Obamacare goes into full effect, you think its expensive now, just wait until 2014. I mean, someone has to pay for the 30+ million people that aren't going to be paying in a single dime!!!!!

is it that bad at conway

For some it s.

There are those of us who remember what the company was...what they promised...what they wanted to be...who signed on to the vision...to be the best regardless of the cost.

Those day are long gone...never to be regained.

Thank you Doug and John...

You have taken the most aggressive and progressive LTL company on the planet and turned into another Central Transport.

You will have your masters to answer to...meanwhile the rank and file suffers.

It must be a real ***** to go to work every day and have no idea what you are doing...Doug can attest to this fact.

Rat

Crappy people get the crappy trucks. They probably don't like you.. ever thought of that.. haha go to work at mcD's They're going to start you at 19/hr. haha your an idiot, it would seem. Nobody going to hold your hand here pimpman..
No, I believe your the idiot on here Gayfd. From your pass threads we all see your the big company man that sucks his way to the top and thinks Con-way is the best, well it's NOT.

Just proves you can not make everyone happy. If Conway did not buy new equipment there would be complaining. If they did not spend money on new technology there would be complaining.
It would be ok if they would take better care of the equipment they have now. If you need a drive tire replaced, the shop puts on a old junk drive tire that is cupped out from another truck. What happens? It needs to go back again 2-3 weeks later to get it done again. The trucks shake because they don't do proper alignments on them and or the rims are egg shaped. Not to mention the garbage Goodyear tires they use. Oh yea, they also mix and match model tires on the drives also. The drive tires got replaced on the truck I drive not too long ago. The last set only lasted @ 50,000 miles. Look at alot of the dolly tires. They only get a P.M. maybe once a year. Brand new tires, junk, loose wheel bearings, needs aligned or something else wrong with it. That's where alot of waste is in this company. **** poor maintenance and **** poor management, PPM.
As far as the technology, It would be OK if they would actually get something that would work. Black ice detectors that go off for no reason when it is 70 degrees out and shine a red light in your face. Garbage on the freightliners fror the warning system that fails all the time. They never learned from the old Vorad system that was put on the trucks back in 2001. No testing. Just waste alot of money without even knowing if it actually works.

Con~way s Health Insurance Sucks Butt And I strongly Dissagree we are one of the highest in the Trucking industry now in the Ltl Arena . UPS , Fed Ex , OLd dominion R@l Saia These Companys are all Cheaper than us Con~way used to be The Best WE not anymore Bottom Line is this Take Care of your People They Will Take Care Of you Crap on them they Will Crap on YOu !!! / Yes some People will Crap On the Company Regardless But Im Sure of this The Majority Would Rule and they would got he extra mile if they Felt there Company did For them Everyday ; Gentleman Con~way dont Go the Extra Mile in a lot of areas in regards to there people !!