FedEx Freight | More clips from earnings report

. That in mind, I don't see them needing maybe 10% of the current Express heavyweight drivers to dovetail in.

"NEED" will not be part of the equation. When the time comes, they will fill in as their time (seniority) dictates. THEN, the chips will fall as they may. Much like the Watkins/National Freight dovetail.

Express dovetail? Tell me your bullshitting
Their heavyweight drivers. Which isn't many. On top of my estimation that 50% would quit within a month. Their "city routes" are soft as baby $hit compared to a real ltl city route.
They're used to 4-6 stops covering 350 miles, MAYBE one pickup and 2hrs of OT a day.

Trust me, they'd abandon the transition once put on a 22+ stop trailer in a busy part of town.

Trust me, they'd abandon the transition once put on a 22+ stop trailer in a busy part of town.
I could go out with 22 LTL stops easy every day and get slammed with pick ups as soon as the dickspach seen I was getting empty and I'd be driving by some puss head that started well after me with 8 stops and told to go to lunch , yea I'd catch him hiding in the same place everyday for 45 min.

Do it in the ghetto where you don't wear a watch or carry a wallet.
Leaving it in your unlocked briefcase so if they got in and took it
by the most convenient thing (the handle) the contents would be
on the floor in your unit. Tractor locked every stop , keeping back
door lock always and constantly looking around for perps and doing
5'th wheel checks , never trusting anyone. Always loved the HEY FEDEX
MAN YOU GOT A DOLLAR ? -Nope ! If I did I wouldn't be here man...

I could go out with 22 LTL stops easy every day and get slammed with pick ups as soon as the dickspach seen I was getting empty and I'd be driving by some puss head that started well after me with 8 stops and told to go to lunch , yea I'd catch him hiding in the same place everyday for 45 min.
Say it ain't
K Pop No GIF by KINO
so, Smoke.