Yellow | More lawyer firm's jumping on the Lawsuit $$$$$$

I guess all your former lawyers just got tired of all your whining?
Whining or trying to Improve things ?? So whats the difference ?? Look back in History of what Civil Rights & Discrimination Laws has changed for the better over and because people so called whined about it right ??? and look back at what our Union brothers fought for back in the early days and even some was Killed up in MSP-St. Paul Minn back then too , because they was whining for BETTER for things , like Wages & 40 hour week & lunch breaks & list goes on , so yes I will keep WHINING & proud of it :guiness:

Whining or trying to Improve things ?? So whats the difference ?? Look back in History of what Civil Rights & Discrimination Laws has changed for the better over and because people so called whined about it right ??? and look back at what our Union brothers fought for back in the early days and even some was Killed up in MSP-St. Paul Minn back then too , because they was whining for BETTER for things , like Wages & 40 hour week & lunch breaks & list goes on , so yes I will keep WHINING & proud of it :guiness:

I didn't realize you were fighting for a noble cause. I just thought you were pissing and moaning about your lost 15%. My mistake, you're a true civil rights warrior. :hilarious:

There's a big difference between whining and taking a stand, you're a whiner.

OK , Little Joe Joe & Uncle Trip , you guys are 100% correct about everything ...............:guiness::6781:

Nephew, I once thought I was wrong about something but I was mistaken. :2437:
(PS, the family is beginning to worry about you. Do you still have insurance coverage for your meds? Let us know if you run out)

NOPE didn't hurt feeling , just tried of YES SHEEP like you that won't stand up for our wages and we don't need worthless lazy yes sheep :butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss: like you voting in 2019 !!!!!:guiness:
I didn't vote yes on the last contract nor will I vote yes to this or any other contract that is proposed, I don't work for YRC, I was merly commenting on what a dumbass you are.

I didn't vote yes on the last contract nor will I vote yes to this or any other contract that is proposed, I don't work for YRC, I was merly commenting on what a dumbass you are.
You Don't for YRC , then Get off our page & shut your fat mouth up & go lay down by your dish …….....as you got NO skin in the game .........