More layoffs at the failing ESPN

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

2. Rastus

After 100's of layoffs earlier another 50 are getting the boot.
    ESPN and the NFL have lost touch with America and are suffering for.

Keep pushing your liberal agenda on us and this will continue. MAGA.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

The NFL now stands for something else...Neeling For Losers.

4. Rastus

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The NFL and ESPN have exDem officials working in their offices. Their biases, inserting political opinions into mainstream sports, are turnoffs to most people who pay cable bills. Their views are hits with millenials, but most of them don’t pay the cable bill. Plus, the NFL players keep changing what they are really protesting. First, they wanted a conversation about racist abuse. Why, in sports, where minorities thrive, I have no idea...Next, they protested Trump commenting. Now, this weekend, their protest was because an owner used a proven well worn axiom, and they are brainwashed to believe its an insult????

I’ve watched my Colts since the 1950s. This year, tho it hurts, I’m not watching. I’m rooting for ESPN and the NFL to go broke. Maybe that’s what it takes to get thru to these spoiled millionaire brats.

SAC75 likes this.
  6. Rastus

“In the month of October ESPN lost over 15,000 subscribers a day in October per the latest Nielson estimates,” Travis wrote. “ESPN’s business is collapsing so rapidly that they are now trying to figure out which would be more destructive — losing billions on the NFL or losing billions in cable and satellite revenue because they don’t have the NFL.”
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/22959/death-spiral-espn-losing-thousands-subscribers-day-ryan-saavedra

:lmao: Losing 15,000 a day.