SAIA | more layoffs in mid Feb.

Credits
talked to a oma driver tonight and he said there was a memo put out on tues. stating more layoffs to come and be to announced in mid Feb, nothing about how many or where but would affect top to bottom. Didnt see with my own eyes but I trust the source. any one else??????:

The letter should say we will reinstate the 401k shortly after FED EX!! We are like the little brother to Fed Ex!! We follow them and do everything they do!!

I think the extra work must be spotty. Until we got our terminal manager involved, central dispatch would cut one or two of us in GVL everynight even though we had plenty of freight for us to run and then some. I don't mind taking a day off a week so another fellow employee has something to do, but I drew the line when they cut me twice in a week so someone else could get my freight. Since my TM talked to Mark A., they call asking for volunteers to be cut or you only get cut when it is super slow.

We are not sitting on loads!! I know they have told guys who like to be cut "You have to run tonight we need you"! All our extra runs come in Friday night and Saturday!

all of your workforce contributed to being one of the only freight companys out there to not only not loose money but actually turning a good profit in such a horrible economy! hats off to you alllllll im happy for you guys. my only question is why did they stop the four ohhh one ! you work hard for that , you make money as a whole for for the company and they post profits and give the top their share why not everyone elsse or better yet dont give us anything just promise not to take away what we have! how could you and why

The only memo I seen in OMA this afternoon when I got in was the one about the 401K. Company not doing there matching end of it. And re-checked all the other older notes stuck to the walls and nothing about any impending layoffs.

if we layoff antother city driver at our terminal it will shut down, now as far as a lh guy that might be possible they cut a lh driver twice a week and when they dont he brings back empties!