SAIA | more layoffs in mid Feb.

cuts

things are slow here in the west too; but we go by a normal rotation, top to bottom. the way i understand it, you can't be cut twice in one week. hope things start to get better soon so we can all have work jan, feb, march are always slow,...hang on!

I'd like to know where that lie came from. We get cut twice a week and I know folks that have been cut three in one pay period.

don't much like being called a liar! i'm telling you the way things work at my terminal. if you are getting cut and others are not, maybe you need to talk to h r

don't much like being called a liar! i'm telling you the way things work at my terminal. if you are getting cut and others are not, maybe you need to talk to h r

Show me the rule that I can't be cut more than once a pay period, I would love to use it. Please. I am uninformed. Please share you knowledge with the rest of us...

I did not say you were the liar, I said I would like to know where that lie came from.
Just because you repeat something you were told does not make you a liar.
They do rotate the cuts, but I've still been cut twice this pay period.

Attack or dispute the post, do not attack the poster! See Rule #3 in the forum rules. I'm all for a good debate, but let's cool it a little bit. Thanks!

things are slow here in the west too; but we go by a normal rotation, top to bottom. the way i understand it, you can't be cut twice in one week. hope things start to get better soon so we can all have work jan, feb, march are always slow,...hang on!

OK, I checked. There is no such policy regarding cuts per pay period. PER HR

I think the only rule for being cut is once its your turn you shouldn’t be cut until everyone else has had a turn!! I repeat!! SHOULDN”T!!! that doesn’t mean it always works out right