More negative news about the Donald.Loose lips sink ships.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Apostolic, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

:grin: Did his housekeeper withdraw her support? Hey speaking of withdraw......

2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

You're both right....but Trump is the one invoking Bill Clintons affairs from the 90's and before, rather than talking about his plans in a clear and specific manner. He'd rather just make simplistic and vague platitudes he knows his supporters will not question....... I notice that this campaign is more about how bad the other candidate (both of them) is more than the issues and what they actually plan on doing..... The real question is why?.....

Magoo and icuicp like this.
  3. pilot87

You know the old quote from Mark Twain....... "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, Truth isn't."....

Magoo likes this.
  4. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

I've went through this entire thread , and up this point nobody seems to care what policies either Hillary or Donald support. As a conservative it bothers me that Trump wants to spend more money than Clinton on some things.https://www.conservativereview.com/...ce-as-much-infrastructure-spending-as-clinton
    Also , he appears to flip flop on his core beliefs. ( I don't really care about the Billy Bush video )http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/ How long until he leaves Republican Party again? Was he ever committed to the working class? The GOP?

I'd like to vote for someone that will not mess with the 2nd amendment. Not waste money ( or raise taxes ) Stand up to Russia. And give some of the balance back to the working class.

ABFer and pilot87 like this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

If hilly wins you will end up with another lib on the Supreme Court, thus the 2nd amendment is endanger
    Hilly has proven she will not stand up the Russia, the reset was a joke then you have the whole Urainum 1 deal
    Hilly has already said she will raise taxes, she says "just the wealthy" what that means is a higher rate combined with more loopholes so the wealthy can escape and the middle class cannot
    Hilly is a free trader, she will sign TPP, she called it the "gold standard " thus she will throw the working class further under the bus than her husband did
    As Sec of State, she destabilized the Middle East that is a fact
    She lied the the American people on numerous occasions
    She is pro immigration and has pledged to increase refugees 550% over what Barry wants

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Rastus

At this point everyone's mind is made up and they ain't changing. Most us are here to bicker

Trump says he's a strong second admendment guy and endorsed by the NRA.
    Trump provided a list of conservative nominees for the Supreme Court.

Hillary says she'll impose executive action gun laws. (And that's before an election)
    Hillary says she'd nominate Lorretta Lynch for the Supreme Court.

Or vote for someone else who will lose.

Northern Flash and ABFer like this.
  7. The Best

The Best Well-Known Member

Columbus Ohio Dispatch

The Dispatch has not endorsed a Democrat for president in a century. Until today.

"For us, the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is not pleasant, but it isn’t difficult. Republican candidate Donald Trump is unfit to be president of the United States. Democrat Hillary Clinton, despite her flaws, is well-equipped for the job".
    http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...esident-trump-unfit-clinton-is-qualified.html

Does one single Republican here have enough insight to understand the following words; "Democrat Hillary Clinton, despite her flaws, is well-equipped for the job".

Read the entire editorial, but then I doubt if you will,

Magoo likes this.
  8. pilot87

There is no such thing as "decency" in politics, especially National and State level....and the quality of decency is getting increasingly rare in today's "me first" society......sadly...

Magoo likes this.
  9. icuicp

icuicp Well-Known Member

The past missteps of Trump don't concern me as much as what could possibly happen to the economy. An excerpt from the Columbus Dispatch editorial : "His economic policies, to the extent that they can be analyzed, would at least double the national debt. His call for punishing tariffs on foreign goods would trigger retaliation and ignite a trade war with disastrous results for employment and the standard of living in the United States."

pilot87 likes this.
  10. pilot87

Is that how you would express a "compliment" about your daughter?...... Or another question might be, would you appreciate some guy calling your daughter "a fine looking piece"?........ Not a "personal attack".....just asking based on your post....

11. Rastus

The GDP growth rate is about 1.5%. Until that hits maybe 3% nothing will improve the debt will have to grow no matter what anyone else has to say.
    Mrs Clinton wants to raise taxes and tons of regulations it's not a winning formula imho.
    Why do experts assume negotiating a better trade deal is automatically a trade war?

12. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

:grin:
    :argue:
    :1036316054:

14. Northern Flash

You are correct, I won't read it in its entirety.
    Hillary is well equipped alright, well equipped to stuff her pockets with more blood money from foreign lands.
    If you like being lied to, vote Hillary.

15. Northern Flash

That's good stuff.....if you believe a biased rag.

16. Northern Flash

What the left doesn't understand is that until our economy starts to grow, and we cut back on wasteful spending, the debt will continue to rise. It has to. Record income for the Treasury and the debt still goes up......we have a spending problem and Hillary has promised to spend more.

17. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

What the right wants to do is cut spending?
    Cut it on Social Services like Social Security and Medicare, food programs, education.
    Then spend more on projects that send contracts to their favorite corporations.

Republicans won't stop spending,
    they just spend in different places thats all.
    Don't fool yourself.

pilot87 and The Best like this.
  18. The Best

The Best Well-Known Member

I will dare say that 75% of the posters right here on this board have family that are on S.S, and Medicare but yet they will go and vote for a man who will completely destroy these "safety nets" . I find this so unbelievable that it ceases to be funny, it is crazy. Plus the fact that all of the world's renowned economists are predicting that under Trump the world will sink into a worldwide depression and 3 million jobs will be lost. If I was still working and earning a pay check, I would look real hard before I would take this risk. Personally, at my age, I am not in much danger. I worry a little about what Trump would do to Medicare but I can live without Social Security.

When the economy slows down the trucking industry gets hit first and recovers last, so if you depend on this business for a living, you better take a deep breath before you mark your ballot for Trump. Might be this time next year, you will be begging for a job. I had an owner of a trucking company tell me just the other day that he fared better back in 2007 & 2008 when the recession was going on, because he could pick and choose what drivers he hired, but today he is so hard up for drivers, he has to take "whoever" and "whatever". Back in 07 and 08 he had a stack of applications, today he runs ads in all the papers and gets no phone calls.

19. pilot87

The economy has added more than 9 million jobs since Obama became Ptesident.....Corporate profits are up 166 percent....... The economy has grown during Obama's tenure......could it be better? Yes...it always could be better.......

And everyone agrees that wasteful spending should be cut.... The problem with that is some people "think" that any and all social programs are "wasteful"spending.....and all military/industrial complex spending is needed and should be increased..... More wars....more spending.....and all tax breaks and subsidies to the wealthy and wealthy Corporations should be increased.....

If you want to cut back on wasteful spending....great.....just start the cutting where spending is truly significantly wasteful.......

Basically we can not cut our way to prosperity..... Spending on over bloated military budgets should be cut along with raising taxes on those that can certainly afford to pay more is the place to start....not taking away from seniors and retirees and those at or near the bottom of the economic scale as a first and only solution....

The Best likes this.
  20. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Thinking about yourself again I see

Rastus likes this.