my.php
my.php
my.php
my.php
my.php
my.php
my.php

OK FOLKS THERE IS SOME OF THE PICS TO KEEP YA GOING FOR NOW

REST IN PEACE JEVIC THE COMPANY THAT BIG HARRY FOUNDED IS DEAD!!:1036316054: :smilie_132:

I've got j2+j8 pics on a cd taken last week. Will get them on when I figure out how.

i down loaded from my camera to windows and went to imageshack to browse the pics and then hosted it the copyed the last line and went to trkg brds and clicked on the little yellow thing thats looks like a mountian then pasted it and clicked ok it ook my awhile to figure it out also :hysterical: :1036316054:

Hey Mother,
what happend to that skinny puertorican Looking guy in the white Penn State shirt??
last time we seen him he was tring to pick up some girl at the jug that night, Haven't seen or heard from him since.

Hey Mother,
what happend to that skinny puertorican Looking guy in the white Penn State shirt??
last time we seen him he was tring to pick up some girl at the jug that night, Haven't seen or heard from him since.

Manny C.... he was a local driver back in the day. We used to send him to the Long Island mostly. I actually ran into him in the airport last year after not seeing him for about 6 years.