More sad news from Ferguston

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kantgetryte, Nov 25, 2014.

1. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

[video]http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/11/woman_allegedly_kills_herself.html[/video]

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

See what going off fully-cocked gets ya....

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Blame whitey

now lets burn St. Louis to the ground

4. Gone Fishin

Gone Fishin Active Member

And the Darwn award goes to...........................

5. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

yet again, its somehow the honkey cracka's fault....

id like to see if this even made the news, if it was a black cop and a white hoodlum....

6. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

After the rioting, looting, arson and destruction last night in Ferguson Mo. why hasn't Mike Brown's stepfather been arrested and charged with inciting a riot? His actions at the 3 min 40 sec point in this profanity lace video should be all the evidence needed for him to be arrested. No one stuck a microphone in his face like the Rev Al said. This man jumped up on the soap box and incited the mob to burn the ***** down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuMCaubJ3tY

7. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

8. Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler Banned

take em out of the jungle, but can't take the jungle out of them

9. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

The fallout from this, for me is that never again will I enjoy watching Maury in disblief to find out which of the eight, nine or ten guys is the "baby daddy", no more laughing as I watch Cops they chase down one of these urban saints only to trip over his sagging pants and land in to the long arm of the law, no longer will I ponder how it is a multi-millionaire star athelete ends up broke, truth is they are just a really messed up segment of the population that can't be explained or rationalized.

10. Bubba74

he was just ignited by passion, due to the injustice reaped upon his step-son
    you know his step son the thug gangsta, the one that robbed the convenient store (which I am willing to bet was not his first brush with the law), the one that attacked an officer in his cruiser, the one that charged at a cop.

If Michael Brown had shot Treyvon Martin, we would have never heard of either one of them.

Getoverit likes this.
  11. Starkravinloon

From what I gathered last night, several of the network's elite broadcasters are thinking of filing "human endangerment" on the step-daddy..It carries a more severe charge if you can imagine that.. I mean it would be an open and shut case, all have him on record to the fact that he said it..

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

no way they arrest him. Imagine the riots then. More like they'd arrest you for suggesting it...

Roadrunner73 likes this.
  13. Starkravinloon

Where's The Missouri Governor?? People were calling for his resignation last night.. Maybe he pulled a "Ray Nagen"....LMAO

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

because most urban kids have no Dad raising them, and the ones that have one, aren't afraid or have respect for the law or society. I was more afraid to cross my WWII Vet Dad then a cop and I knew the result if I crossed either. I'm going to extremes saying this, but I think much of this is because young men are no longer drafted for the military. Prior to 72, almost 90% of young men went thru boot camp, learning discipline, teamwork, and respect for each other. Not wanting that again, but I see zero respect today....

Getoverit likes this.
  15. Starkravinloon

I can agree and disagree on the "Dad" thing.. My Dad was career military.. Gone most of the time when we were being raised by my Mother.. Discipline comes from core values of the immediate family.. The people they are around mostly... If the Mother, family members and friends are strong people, then the kid has a chance of making it... I realize the father figure thing needs to be there, but mostly it's a psychological cop-out in my opinion...

16. Bubba74

these kids have no respect for their parents, they have not about to have any respect for anyone outside of their family.
    that is why the gang culture thrives
    that is why Barry's amnesty is such a bad idea (on many levels)

17. Bubba74

Most Business Destroyed in Ferguson are Minority Owned

Most Businesses Destroyed in Ferguson Minority Owned

Boy this will help the community heal
    now, higher prices brought on by higher insurance rates

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Side story: I had the ultimate love for my Dad, wanted yo be just like him- but yes, I tried to challenge for head of the herd. Always was shown 'nope'. One night, 1030 at night, I decided to run away. Our farm was Out in the country, miles from nowhere. Went 300 yards and a State Cop drove along and saw me. Picked me up, drove me home to my Dad.

Whooooooppps....

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

20. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I knew this would happen. All those people from the suburbs running out and buying guns to "defend" themselves from rioters, and one shoots herself dead.

I guess Mike Brown will get blamed.

Ferguson Verdict: Woman Accidentally Kills Herself With Gun She Bought For Riot Protecton