New Penn | more troubles in Maspeth

UnionTrucka

TB Regular
Credits
our evening supervisor was forced to resign this week due to a money dispute with a dispatcher. the story im getting is that the dispatcher borrowed in excess of 3k-4k from the sup. over a period of time and recently was having issues paying the money back. well the sup. took into his own hands and took the dispatcher's check and cashed it :hysterical: anyway, the dispatcher's wife apparently called Lebanon and informed them that the sup. stole her husband's check. i guess the sup. admitted to what he did and they showed him the door. he was probably our best sup. so time will tell if we're gonna suffer from his departure. and for the record, that dispatcher is a true ******* tells his wife to call management:chairshot:

if sup. lent that kind of money to disp. and and he couldnt pay and sup had to get that drastict to get it back, and he ended up getting fired, disp. should have gotten canned also, for being stupid with bringing the whole thing on in the first place by not paying back his debts. though you just broke his legs over there, in the big apple to get your money back, though?

if sup. lent that kind of money to disp. and and he couldnt pay and sup had to get that drastict to get it back, and he ended up getting fired, disp. should have gotten canned also, for being stupid with bringing the whole thing on in the first place by not paying back his debts. though you just broke his legs over there, in the big apple to get your money back, though?

the breaking of the legs still goes on over here, just not in trucking anymore :hide:

Whos got that kind of money to be able to lend it out?
Guys at my terminal sometimes ask me for a quarter to by a soda in our pepsi machine.
It used to be one dollar now its gone up to $1.25.
I give the one who asks the quarter and say forget it.
But they always pay me back later.
If someone is asking me for more than that.
I always say,no can do.

I live a Biblical life style,and look to the Holy Bible for all my answers.
Theres a proverb that states a borrow is the servant of the lender.
And also theres another verse that states.
To owe no man,but to love one another.
Both bible advice here is if you were friends before you either lent the money,or you were the one that recieved it.
If its not paid back as soon as possible,your friendship will be history.