ODFL | Most amazing thing ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
What is the most amazing thing you have seen at O.D. since you started working there ? One thing would be the growth of the company,what are some others ?

hmmm its hard for me to say i have been working here about 8 months but i do like the fact they don't let you run when the weather is bad. This is my first year driving and every time it was snowing bad in chicago i was like this is going to be fun and then my dispatcher would call and say central is not letting anyone run.

Iowa in the winter Ice and snow storms it looks like Pluto at night.

Meeting Earl great guy.

That gal in a passenger seat down in Oklahoma. cover my eyes

I did see what's left when 2 switchers hit head on.Did you know the cab goes back a good ways when hit ?

I would say the places you get to go for a delivery say right up the a NASA lauchpad or underground at Disney World

The growth of the company since i have worked here is off the charts.I think we had around 50 terminals.none in WV,PA,OH north.None west of the mississippi except Dallas and L.A. and none north of TN in the midwest except Chicago.

most amazing for me i covered a p&d run in kcy once delivered to a warehouse that was built inside of a cave had to back down into the caves to find the loading dock thought that was a cool set up

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Been making deliveries in those caves since I was young there is Carefree Caves, Geo Space Center, Americold and Hunt Midwest Subtropolis. Also many smaller ones, seems like new ones open every couple of years. They all have a constant Temperature it varies at different sites.