Most awesome commercial ever....I love my volvo!

We all know Jean-Claude Van Damme can do the splits, but it was a cool commercial. How about giving the drivers some credit, they were driving backwards. TP

We all know Jean-Claude Van Damme can do the splits, but it was a cool commercial. How about giving the drivers some credit, they were driving backwards. TP

i drive backwards each and every night...in fact, i drive backwards 5 times each night, times 5 nights per week, that makes for 25 times of driving backwards each week.....

i don't see no one "giving me credit".....

now watch, some smart-***ed grocery company driver will say he drives backwards MORE than me....

if YOU drive backwards and do NOT GET any "credit".....then you are a member of an Elite Team of unsung hero's...like me and that grocery driver..>!!!

i drive backwards each and every night...in fact, i drive backwards 5 times each night, times 5 nights per week, that makes for 25 times of driving backwards each week.....

i don't see no one "giving me credit".....

now watch, some smart-***ed grocery company driver will say he drives backwards MORE than me....

if YOU drive backwards and do NOT GET any "credit".....then you are a member of an Elite Team of unsung hero's...like me and that grocery driver..>!!!

A couple years after starting work at the electric utility I worked at for 30 years I spent 2 years reading electric meters. Reading the dials on the meters is done from right to left, or "backwards". Also, meter readers spend about 30% of every day backing up the pickup they drive all over the service area of the utility.

We used to joke that "meter readers 'do it' backwards".

I look forward to driving one of those. I always got a kick out of Nissan's commercial with a G.I. Joe figure in a convertible, if I knew how to post it I would. G.I. Joe steals Barbie I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
What video?
It must not be i-mac friendly cuz I can't get it on my ma-chine.

A lot of ads are posted on you tube,didn't take me long to find the Nissan Gi-Joe ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to driving one of those. I always got a kick out of Nissan's commercial with a G.I. Joe figure in a convertible, if I knew how to post it I would. G.I. Joe steals Barbie I guess.

with Ken's blond hair, he will have many friends in prison...

I still watch this video at least once a day.

well, some people have no other reason to live i guess......