FedEx Freight | Motorcycle Run

NUG

TB Lurker
Credits
If You Live In Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, and You Ride a Motorcycle You Are Invited to Attend the Fourth Annual Freight Haulers Motorcycle Run, The Run Will Be in Ardmore Oklahoma on Saturday September 30th of 2006. We Will Be Spending the Night at the Holiday Inn in Ardmore Oklahoma, and We Will Have a Lot of Fun.
We Especially Would like to See Driver's from Tulsa, Fort Smith, Wichita, Dallas, Fort Worth, or Anywhere Else That a Person Might Want to Ride In from. So If You Know Anyone That Would like to Go on This Run, Please Shoot Me and E-mail and I Will Send You a Flyer about This Event And Maybe You Can Make Copys And Leave Them In the Break Room at Your Local Center. My E-mail Address Is [email protected]
THANKS, NUG.

NUG said:
If You Live In Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, and You Ride a Motorcycle You Are Invited to Attend the Fourth Annual Freight Haulers Motorcycle Run, The Run Will Be in Ardmore Oklahoma on Saturday September 30th of 2006. We Will Be Spending the Night at the Holiday Inn in Ardmore Oklahoma, and We Will Have a Lot of Fun.
We Especially Would like to See Driver's from Tulsa, Fort Smith, Wichita, Dallas, Fort Worth, or Anywhere Else That a Person Might Want to Ride In from. So If You Know Anyone That Would like to Go on This Run, Please Shoot Me and E-mail and I Will Send You a Flyer about This Event And Maybe You Can Make Copys And Leave Them In the Break Room at Your Local Center. My E-mail Address Is [email protected]
THANKS, NUG.
MY SCANER BROKE, SO IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR ME TO E-MAIL A FLYER