FedEx Freight | Moving cross country. Do we have discounts on moving trucks?

Any help would be appreciated
Many,many years ago I helped a co worker load an Arkansas Freightway's pup that we had dropped at the home he was moving from and line haul pulled it to his destination terminal.Don't know if anything like that is possible now or not.

Many,many years ago I helped a co worker load an Arkansas Freightway's pup that we had dropped at the home he was moving from and line haul pulled it to his destination terminal.Don't know if anything like that is possible now or not.

actually now that u mention it, I've heard of guys getting a pup dropped off for moving, but I wasn't aware they did that anymore. Dont think that'd work anyway 'cause I'd need a ramp

Last edited:
They used to do that a lot at AF to move managers around. I remember seeing personal cars in pups before.

roog

Thanks guys! I knew I could count on u, but how does one register for this life care website?? Its asking for a registration code and crap. I'd like to use Budget truck 'cause their the cheapest

https://fedex.ehr.com/ESS/Client/MyBenefits/educatepdfs/enterprise_lifecare.2015.v1214.pdf

Did ya get the transfer to Cali?
If you're coming to my barn and ya don't have a place yet, I can set my RV trailer in the back 40 of the yard. :1036316054:
:butt kiss:

http://www.upack.com/lp/abfupackmoving.asp?refnum=msnkw&c=M2/BRAND/US&g=E/u-pack&m=e&k=u-pack&ad=6796302102&kd=26933066235&uq=u pack&utm_content=6796302102&utm_term=u-pack&utm_campaign={{YourCampaignName}}&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc

You pack, we drive, you save. Users claim it's as cheap as U Haul et al without having to do the driving. We also clear your street of low limbs and wires in the process, free of charge.

BD, I better clarify, I'm not bad mouthing folks who live in trailer parks..god forbid! My dispatcher is reportedly homeless and living in an empty at the back of the empty lot! I've been afraid to go out there, for fear I'll find him doing something I don't want to see!!!

And us drivers think we're underpaid!

ST

BD, I do have to ask a question here...why is it that everytime there's a tornado or a hurricane, all the trailer parks get wiped off the map? Why is GOD so brutal with trailer parks? could it be because his son is a carpenter?

Just wondering,

ST