XPO | Moving forward ?

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Have heard about a lot of Terminal Managers quitting lately. And after the second quarter numbers came out I can kinda guess why. And it does seem a touch slow around here. Still no equipment. Terminals are stealing dollies back and forth from one another. Has anyone else noticed things are getting creepy weird around here ?

Have heard about a lot of Terminal Managers quitting lately. And after the second quarter numbers came out I can kinda guess why. And it does seem a touch slow around here. Still no equipment. Terminals are stealing dollies back and forth from one another. Has anyone else noticed things are getting creepy weird around here ?
A while back (about a year ago)upper management told us in the shop that they planned on cutting out 3 thousand pieces of equipment. And from what i was told by some driver's some equipment was gone and not returned or replaced. This week this location was missing 6 dollies. No one knows where they went..

They fired the terminal manager out in Xyh I think it was. Still cleaning house of the old guard ? I have not a clue what's that all about.

A while back (about a year ago)upper management told us in the shop that they planned on cutting out 3 thousand pieces of equipment. And from what i was told by some driver's some equipment was gone and not returned or replaced. This week this location was missing 6 dollies. No one knows where they went..

The vanishing act. It's happening to everything. People and equipment. Doing more with less has transitioned into doing less and less.