Averitt | MPG Training Video

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
Got directed to watch the new MPG video at INSIDE AVERITT. I bet the next thing coming will be geting written up for not getting the desired MPG. You all think slowing us down to say 60-62mph is being looked at.

I seriously doubt it with the new units breaking company MPG records, added to the fact that times on our big miler runs are so close now plus the use of paperless logs in the future, slowing the trucks seems near impossible. If we get paid to view those videos like I have in the past, I will gladly watch videos all day from my recliner.

My new Volvo has idle shutdown also with the cruise control off max speed is 63 mph with it on 65 mph...

63mph foot feed,65mph on the cruise.....good grief...it's obvisous whoever made that decision has never HAD TO DRIVE A 65MPH OTR TRUCK FOR A LIVING! My ride has engine fan issues again,will be in NAS this week,to see if the parts changers can fix it once and for all(Not holding my breath).

They don't give a rat's behind about the drivers, especially since Gary is not running the show anymore. I have heard of this silly video requirement being posted in 1 terminal only. I agree with jeep, they will do anything in their power to screw the driver. I have no intention of watching this propaganda film until I am forced to. Ridiculous.