Estes | MR.Estes xmas present

The above statement was ment to be humorious,you just are taken all the fun of my day u must of gotten ahold of one angry turkey! T4J out and sad in Elvis lack of humor these days.

Ok. I feel better now. I slept off the turkey hangover. But I still stand by my statements. Elvis out....

I'm calling Rob at home right now to put you in for a stupidvisor position asap!!! can you take a pay cut? btw my holiday was great got to see the grand kids, got them wired on sugar and sent them home to bouce off the walls...and the lasanga was awesome!!!

Unfortunatly I'd actually be able to run an end of our dock, do it with with making less moves for the jockeys, be able to make adjustments on the fly, knowing what points we load to get hit the hardest and the points that fill up the fastest. Not be afraid to make headloads to save freight from being damaged, or making a guy run 12 skids 75 doors when there might be an empty already against the dock somewhere. You are right though about the pay for the sup's. I found it hard to believe that they got paid as poorly as they do. Then again, we do have a few Sup's here @ 024 that actually do have a clue as to what they are doing. Bad thing about them is they don't :butt kiss: with management higher than them, so their ability to actually produce results without degrading the employees hence creating a rather decent work environment goes to waste. While the one's that do :butt kiss: are making decisions that deal with our wallets, when they can't even spell their own names. If you guys could see the lack of efficieny with which we operate you'd understand where a lot of my frustration with this company comes from. Along with the lack of compensation for extra time spent due to the lack of intelligence and understanding of what it takes to make things more efficient. Then again what do I know..

Dock Scum out and questioning authority
:1036316054:

Unfortunatly I'd actually be able to run an end of our dock, do it with with making less moves for the jockeys, be able to make adjustments on the fly, knowing what points we load to get hit the hardest and the points that fill up the fastest. Not be afraid to make headloads to save freight from being damaged, or making a guy run 12 skids 75 doors when there might be an empty already against the dock somewhere. You are right though about the pay for the sup's. I found it hard to believe that they got paid as poorly as they do. Then again, we do have a few Sup's here @ 024 that actually do have a clue as to what they are doing. Bad thing about them is they don't with management higher than them, so their ability to actually produce results without degrading the employees hence creating a rather decent work environment goes to waste. While the one's that do are making decisions that deal with our wallets, when they can't even spell their own names. If you guys could see the lack of efficieny with which we operate you'd understand where a lot of my frustration with this company comes from. Along with the lack of compensation for extra time spent due to the lack of intelligence and understanding of what it takes to make things more efficient. Then again what do I know..

:1036316054::1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:

Unfortunatly I'd actually be able to run an end of our dock, do it with with making less moves for the jockeys, be able to make adjustments on the fly, knowing what points we load to get hit the hardest and the points that fill up the fastest. Not be afraid to make headloads to save freight from being damaged, or making a guy run 12 skids 75 doors when there might be an empty already against the dock somewhere. You are right though about the pay for the sup's. I found it hard to believe that they got paid as poorly as they do. Then again, we do have a few Sup's here @ 024 that actually do have a clue as to what they are doing. Bad thing about them is they don't :butt kiss: with management higher than them, so their ability to actually produce results without degrading the employees hence creating a rather decent work environment goes to waste. While the one's that do :butt kiss: are making decisions that deal with our wallets, when they can't even spell their own names. If you guys could see the lack of efficieny with which we operate you'd understand where a lot of my frustration with this company comes from. Along with the lack of compensation for extra time spent due to the lack of intelligence and understanding of what it takes to make things more efficient. Then again what do I know..

:1036316054:

I like this guy!!! Elvis out and seeking your autograph.....

I know just the right gift for Rob. We (as in the people who care about drivers, dockworkers, etc. at Estes) can pitch in and buy Mr. Estes a two headed bobble doll. One head will sport truckin4jesus' likeness and the other head will portray estesfr8' likeness. The irony is that both heads look exactly the same. Why may you ask? Because they are the same people. I told you I have many sources of information that I stay in contact with. We at G.I. built quite the bond over many years of trials and tribulations. If you don't believe my assertion, then just take a holiday trip to Richmond and peek your head in an office, a few doors down from Sir Robs' office, and you will see the two headed bobble doll for yourself. Elvis out..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know just the right gift for Rob. We (as in the people who care about drivers, dockworkers, etc. at Estes) can pitch in and buy Mr. Estes a two headed bobble doll. One head will sport truckin4jesus' likeness and the other head will portray estesfr8' likeness. The irony is that both heads look exactly the same. Why may you ask? Because they are the same people. I told you I have many sources of information that I stay in contact with. We at G.I. built quite the bond over many years of trials and tribulations. If you don't believe my assertion, then just take a holiday trip to Richmond and peek your head in an office, a few doors down from Sir Robs' office, and you will see the two headed bobble doll for yourself. Elvis out..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
once again you are incorrect we are not the same, we are in fact two different people, how do I know you may ask? well lets see cause I aint Estesf8, and you might want the site admin to verify that by posting ip's. So before ya run ya gums know what your talkin about junior. I must admit im disappointed in you elvis. You of all people who always have your facts straight, this just goes to show your really have no idea what your talking about.

well lets see cause I aint Estesf8, and you might want the site admin to verify that by posting ip's.
:hysterical:so you have a computer at home = 1 isp.

so you have a handjob with you at work, sorry.....pda type with data access = another isp.

and you probably have :butt kiss: access at the terminal = another isp.

and you probably frequent the library for = another isp.

I can count four isp's alone that you have access to. I don't think the lords of Truckingboards call to verify isp's.

Sooooooooooo, isp's don't prove a thing estesfr8/Truckin4Jesus :toxic: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smilie_132:

once again you are incorrect we are not the same, we are in fact two different people, how do I know you may ask? well lets see cause I aint Estesf8, and you might want the site admin to verify that by posting ip's. So before ya run ya gums know what your talkin about junior. I must admit im disappointed in you elvis. You of all people who always have your facts straight, this just goes to show your really have no idea what your talking about.

A quote from the bible, "The Truckingboards Rules and Regulations"

"You also understand that every single post here is logged and the IP address is recorded, your identity will not be revealed unless a court order is presented."

A quote from the bible, "The Truckingboards Rules and Regulations"

"You also understand that every single post here is logged and the IP address is recorded, your identity will not be revealed unless a court order is presented."

That's it I'm callin Judge Judy, we'll get to the bottom of this.