Estes | Mr Rob Estes and son Webb Need to wake up !

Rocket Man 055

TB Lurker
Credits
We have contractors running freight like crazy . Teams running solo trips . Extraboard drivers being killed everyday . Schedule drivers losing day a week . BUT WE ARE HIRING more drivers system wide . All you are doing is pissing off new guys . Turn over rate is going to be like truckload Industry. If we keep on this path . Estes going to be like swift . New logo for Estes Broken Promises !! FYI take care of your own .
Need layoff in the corporate office . Way to many people don't have clue to what is really going on out here. Remember one thing contractors are dime a dozen. Hire when needed. That's is the real BIG PICTURE.

I was there for 10 + years and I left for the Category system and the same thing, they been doing this crap for years nothing new, get used to it or get out. I am so glad I did, way less stress and worry of what the hecks gonna happen next.

I was there for 10 + years and I left for the Category system and the same thing, they been doing this crap for years nothing new, get used to it or get out. I am so glad I did, way less stress and worry of what the hecks gonna happen next.

Where you go OD ??

We have contractors running freight like crazy . Teams running solo trips . Extraboard drivers being killed everyday . Schedule drivers losing day a week . BUT WE ARE HIRING more drivers system wide . All you are doing is pissing off new guys . Turn over rate is going to be like truckload Industry. If we keep on this path . Estes going to be like swift . New logo for Estes Broken Promises !! FYI take care of your own .
Need layoff in the corporate office . Way to many people don't have clue to what is really going on out here. Remember one thing contractors are dime a dozen. Hire when needed. That's is the real BIG PICTURE.

Rocket,Flyingby has it right this will not change no matter what,they will tell you its going to change or they will tell you to find the door and close it on your way out.I was with Estes all told 15 years and they did me a big favor last year by letting me go, while I was on workers comp i might add,yea I know, their not supposed to be able to do that but this is Estes and they do what they want,which is my point.They do not care what effect letting contractors run freight while a man or woman sits at the motel for two days or how many drivers are pissed off.For the first time in 15 yrs I have to look for a job and I can attest to the fact that Estes is advertising in every bottom feeding web site there is which tells me your right about the turn over rate.Do yourself a favor and look at what this is doing to your head every day you go in and find a new and inventive way that Estes has ****ed you over,and ask yourself is it worth it,good luck to ya brother

When drivers sit home, Estes still has to pay the bulk of their health ins., and on top of that, pay the contractors. It seems like it would cost more to run the contractors than us drivers. And they keep hiring more drivers they don't need. Sitting home 2-3 days past my start day is a bunch of F...:crap:!

Everyone has that you owe me attitude. Especially in Chicago.
Everyone on pins and needles afraid of making a decision without corporate, central.
You know the old saying saying, definition of a driver, break glass incase of need. We're just numbers. But if it wasn't for us, especially line haul drivers nobody get a paycheck.

Nothing really affects me but I see some points. Don't really matter though.. City guys have proven to be a downward spiral from the get go

Wake up dude!!.. They don't give a crap bought u, ur family... Just the cash they getting from ur sweat and blood... Wake up!!!
American greed!!!.. There is a show on tv about.. The American Dream, is bull crap if u working for a Corp and think they gonna share!!.. Wake up!! Dude!!..open ur eyes!... It's the the same everywhere, only thing you can change is the color of ur truck, the blue one out of ala is the worst .. Go Union like I did

Es

Estes needs to form a Union I left them for a Union Company,im loving that free money