Holland | Mr. Rogers denies ABF rumors

mudpuppy

TB Lurker
Credits
I saw a memo posted in the WS terminal put out by J. Rogers, Friday May 1st, stating ABF is NOT buying Holland and New Penn. :hissyfit: Could be good news for the boys at Glen Moore or YRC Logistics

I saw a memo posted in the WS terminal put out by J. Rogers, Friday May 1st, stating ABF is NOT buying Holland and New Penn. :hissyfit: Could be good news for the boys at Glen Moore or YRC Logistics

but did it say.." holland OR newpenn"?
Who knows if they buy anything from YRC. but if they do. I bet its newpenn alone.

Who knows if they buy anything from YRC. but if they do. I bet its newpenn alone.
IFFFFFFFFF they buy I guess is the dream part.:duh:

There you go.

<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/r5KeGccP9Jk&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/r5KeGccP9Jk&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>

Then I guess neither of you understand whay IF means... nothing in that post saying they were buying or hoping they buy... but dream on if you think they buy any of us, especially holland

The dream isn't that anyone buys any of us. To me, the dream is for all of us to get away from YRCW and Zollars.

I don't understand the &quot;especially holland&quot; part though?

e mail to terminal manager

the terminal manager in conklin new york of abf got a email from corporate say they are interested in a ltl company a few days ago:USA:

Look, when ABF buys a company, then we will know.But the BZ puppet Mr Rogers won't even know until it's a done deal,even if it's one of the yrc companies.But they are going to buy some company and I hope it's all the YRC regional companies.It's funny how ignorant a lot of people are that get on here,and say.How it is going to be just NPM,Holland,and or Reddaway.We better all hope it is all 3 of us,and get away from all of the YRC BULLshit!!:shift:

Look, when ABF buys a company, then we will know.But the BZ puppet Mr Rogers won't even know until it's a done deal,even if it's one of the yrc companies.But they are going to buy some company and I hope it's all the YRC regional companies.It's funny how ignorant a lot of people are that get on here,and say.How it is going to be just NPM,Holland,and or Reddaway.We better all hope it is all 3 of us,and get away from all of the YRC BULLshit!!:shift:

I hope it does help out the rest of the surviving drivers left...but I am thinking Erie is ::shit:: out of luck. ABF in Erie also just a change in the works that does away with their road board... 15 more Teamsters along with the 65 Holland Teamsters looking for work.:TR10driving03:

Do you even read the post before you comment??? What part of that post is &quot;dreaming&quot;
Your post makes absolutely NO FRIGGIN SENSE. Did you read the post? It looks like you got everyone confused here including yourself.........Darn washers got all the balls confused.