ABF | Mr." WHITE PAPER" Pat Flynn

you dont think its fair to speculate the future at this point?
maybe thats the problem..nobody looks down the road at the actions they are taking and how it will effect their futures..

Sure you're right, but why do you need to worry about what you cannot change immediately. The negotiating committees go to the table with demands at contract time. There really is nothing we can do to change things the way they are immediately, unless of course there is a contract violation, and then you file a grievance. There is a time and place for everything.

.how can they make these huge devistating decisions without even coming to the members with it...

one more thing.. maybe they need to start coming out to the terminals more often to let us voice our opinions to them before they do these things.. hell you know how little i see my Business Agent.

The worst part of this whole thing is that the decision was not because of anything we did or did not do. It had to do with another company, and ABF got sucked in because of it.

This whole argument is beacause of what happened at the IBT, under a constitutional right bestowed upon the GEB.

I know your business agent and he is a hard working guy, maybe if you give him a call and talk to him about this, he could clear up the majority of your questions, and I really think that he would come out regardless of what shift you're on. I see him around the terminal frequently at all times of the day and night. Does he camp out there, no. I wouldn't expect anyone to.

did'nt we as a company negotiate our own contract? my bad did'nt we try ?i believe ABF as a company was the ones that agreed to accept what the others wanted..as well as they were the ones who wanted to negotiate seperately
so why could'nt we as a company have kept our white paper instead of having it get flushed before the ::shit:: happens to us...they wanted to be seperate and we are technically on a seperate one company contractual agreement are'nt we?..so why since ABF wanted their own contract seperate from the other companies ..why could'nt we as seperate entities have kept our white paper...
just curious...get back to me when you get a chance..

The union is your bargaining agent, if you dont like what is going on ther go work for fred ex. See what u get there

Pat said that he opposed a re-vote on the YRC 5% concession, in the union meeting, in front of God and everybody else. The decision was that of the GEB and was forced, and he would stand behind the wishes of his members. Now, I was not in the Executive session of the meeting of the General Executive Board, so I really don't know how he voted, and for anyone to presume that they know how he voted would be a guess at best. I suspect that even if he voted no, he would have been out voted by the others on the board. Did you see any record of the votes at the General Executive Board meeting where this issue was voted on?

As a retiree and active Teamster for 50 years, member of 705 first then 710, I seen this coming 30 feckin years ago. When Bill Joyce put Chicago on strike years ago, he even said it wouldn't be long before this got screwed up. Ya know what he was wrong. It took the power of one ash pole in Shawnee Mission Kansas, with 40,000 jobs under his thumb that got him the power to broker this whole Yrc mess. You guys got your anger aimed at the wrong people. point the finger where it belongs, not at the people you have working for ya. Bill Zollars is responsible for all of this crap. Irish I know uyou and I know you are smarter that wht you put on this board. Quit your whinning and go back to work. Tell big red my pal dave i send my best regards.

I

The case is closed and there is nothing that you, me or anyone else can to to change this. This is the last I am going to post on this issue.

It should be your last post, you don't have to explain nuttin to these guys. Let them go find out for themselves. Anything you put on here these guys aint gonna believe you becuase they already made up their minds. Pat couldnt have a say in this, just as poztowski couldnt if he was on the Executive. Neither of the guys from the other lcoal either.

I will tell you guys this, I knew Pat's dad, and he was a stand up guy, his kid, yuor sec treasurer is a stand up guy even more. Jimmy D is of the highest integrity, the dork frank w. who you nuckleheds admired so much shoved it in ya when ya didnt even no it. and you loved it.

you guys problem is you dont know how good you got it.

Mr. White Paper is the perfect name for your principal officer. I always reach for the white paper after I finish the job in the smallest room in my house.

710 got screwed on this deal, why do yu think they would screw this up, to screw themselves? grow up and think about what you said junior.

Your Baraining Agent! The union should have Organized Fed Ex, Instead of sitting on their fat azzs, Quit sucking up to people that don't do ::shit::

I dont have to suck up putz. You been to a volunteer organizer training yet? Dont tell me or anybudy else on this baord that you have any idea what your talking about, because you dont know squat. we did have a vote at american freightways before it was fed ex 8 years ago. how many hours did you put in volunteering the organizing effort. not one stinking minute. you dont know, you think. thats your problem, and always has. i told you that 15 years ago. you still dont listen. your azz aint exactly muscular either. you aint been to a union meeting since frank was in charge, and dont tell me you have because you aint. otherwize you would nt make ignorant comments like that, i thought you were smarter than that. guess i was wrong.

I dont have to suck up putz. You been to a volunteer organizer training yet? Dont tell me or anybudy else on this baord that you have any idea what your talking about, because you dont know squat. we did have a vote at american freightways before it was fed ex 8 years ago. how many hours did you put in volunteering the organizing effort. not one stinking minute. you dont know, you think. thats your problem, and always has. i told you that 15 years ago. you still dont listen. your azz aint exactly muscular either. you aint been to a union meeting since frank was in charge, and dont tell me you have because you aint. otherwize you would nt make ignorant comments like that, i thought you were smarter than that. guess i was wrong.

You don't have a ::shit:: to know who your talking too PUTZ!
You and that other jack--- seem to think they know everything, Quit being a follower and believe every little thing they tell you. I haven't not 'AIN'T' Putz, But you know everything!

Sure you're right, but why do you need to worry about what you cannot change immediately. The negotiating committees go to the table with demands at contract time. There really is nothing we can do to change things the way they are immediately, unless of course there is a contract violation, and then you file a grievance. There is a time and place for everything.

i'm not worried about things i cant changed....i am worried about things that are changing right before my eyes...like magic...POOF!!! something else workers had dissapeared...

The worst part of this whole thing is that the decision was not because of anything we did or did not do. It had to do with another company, and ABF got sucked in because of it.

This whole argument is beacause of what happened at the IBT, under a constitutional right bestowed upon the GEB.

I know your business agent and he is a hard working guy, maybe if you give him a call and talk to him about this, he could clear up the majority of your questions, and I really think that he would come out regardless of what shift you're on. I see him around the terminal frequently at all times of the day and night. Does he camp out there, no. I wouldn't expect anyone to.

nobody wants anyone camping out here.. a heads up about this whole thing would have been nice and maybe someone ask whether we wanted to have more bargaining power stripped from us..
as far as calling and asking questions.. a little late for that since it's already been implimented now is'nt it!!!

The union is your bargaining agent, if you dont like what is going on ther go work for fred ex. See what u get there

if it keeps up the way it is i wont have to work for fred...i'll have the same where i am at,,,now go enjoy your retirement

I think MIKEY and Nuckinfutz must meet-up in a bath-house somewhere near Bughouse Square to plan thier defense of Mr. Whitepaper and to relive thier past exploits. Remember what Mike Ditka says about people who live in the past. Anyway with the references to testicles, nads, and hormones etc from Dr. Mikey now Nuck comes talking about somebody not having a muscular ***, it makes me wonder if those two wouldn't make a fine team running the coast in a sleeper built for two.