ABF | Mr." WHITE PAPER" Pat Flynn

soon to be on topic!!!!!!!!
he can't talk his way out of this one anymore.

Well, you didn't go to the Union meeting yesterday, did you? As a matter of fact someone got to the microphone and asked specifically about this video, and the microphone was not shut off, and the whole process that took place was explained in detail in a packed Union Hall. I guess all of your bad mouthing Pat should come to an end since there was no rebuttal from anyone else in the hall to Pats remarks. And since you don't have the balls to show up and question him yourself should shut the freak up.

Well, you didn't go to the Union meeting yesterday, did you? As a matter of fact someone got to the microphone and asked specifically about this video, and the microphone was not shut off, and the whole process that took place was explained in detail in a packed Union Hall. I guess all of your bad mouthing Pat should come to an end since there was no rebuttal from anyone else in the hall to Pats remarks. And since you don't have the balls to show up and question him yourself should shut the freak up.

Your right mikey, I didn't have a chance to go to the hall being the Holidays are near, and had more important things to do like family and things! I'm sure he had to explain himself or defend himself after that NO vote he got from YRC,. Unlike you mikey I'm not spoon fed and believe everything the man said and I'm not saying that everytime the mic is clicked off when theres a disagreement. If you were at lease honest you would agree that most of the men that think Mr. Flynn is full of BS. And he was told just that at the YRC terminals. Grow up mikey and stand like a man, having to try to belittle someone about having BALLS. When it's all said and done we will see where we stand ( and I do hope I'm wrong) but I don't think so! I been going to that hall way before you where a Teamster. Merry Christmas Buddy!

If you were at lease honest you would agree that most of the men that think Mr. Flynn is full of BS. And he was told just that at the YRC terminals.

Yeah, okay, so if it honesty you want, honesty you'll get......

If Pat was doing such a horrible job, for what ever reason, I would think that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE, in this Local Union, would have challenged him in the last three elections.

Yeah he said he took a beating at some of the YRC docks, and he took it on the chin like the man he is. Then explaining to these guys the real story, the truth, and I guess that (the truth) was fair enough explanation for them.

My take on this matter is when guys who are frustrated, and rightfully so, read the rumor and innuendo on the internet and embellish even further, you know yourself the way stories take on fiction to drive their stories home. Not good.

I give up plenty of family time to do my job, and my job as a steward. My family understands that this Union is important to me, and them as well. In more ways than one. Therefore they understand the benefit they reap as a result of my participation in Unionism.
Happy Holidays to you too.

That must have been some beating if he took it on the chin as you say. As you well know he has a considerable chin, down to the second button on his shirt by my estimation. Rewatch video for confirmation on this. You say his explanation was fair enough for the guys, I don't think so. Remember a little thing called the NO vote?

Remember a little thing called the NO vote?

Did ya go to the Union meeting? Did you listen to what the man had to say? Were you there when the guy went to the mic and point blank asked him personally and in front of the membership? Did you hear his response? No you did not. Why do you think you can come here and speculate what is going on?

The voting did not concern us directly. We did not have a vote. YRC guys had the vote, and spoke loud and clear, the answer was no. Pat did not want the polls subsequent the first, but if you were at the meeting you would have heard that. But is easier for knuckleheads to go online and post their OPINION as fact, rather than taking the time to find out what the TRUTH is for themselves.

Happy Festivus.

Well Mikey since your so into honesty these days answer me this one honestly. would you rather be a knucklehead or would you rather be a hopeless ball-licker? happy festivus right back atcha.

Did ya go to the Union meeting? Did you listen to what the man had to say? Were you there when the guy went to the mic and point blank asked him personally and in front of the membership? Did you hear his response? No you did not. Why do you think you can come here and speculate what is going on?

The voting did not concern us directly. We did not have a vote. YRC guys had the vote, and spoke loud and clear, the answer was no. Pat did not want the polls subsequent the first, but if you were at the meeting you would have heard that. But is easier for knuckleheads to go online and post their OPINION as fact, rather than taking the time to find out what the TRUTH is for themselves.

Happy Festivus.

Mikey, You really have to stop the name calling! For those who couldn't make the meeting why don't you tell us ( word for word) what Mr Flynn said. You being a steward should be able to represent what was explained at the meeting. So maybe there won't be any speculation! And if there was a vote here the answer would be NO as well. I think I have been in this business long enough to know BS, when I hear it. Tell us the TRUTH mikey!

PS remember the rules
no name calling :Rulz:

Mikey, You really have to stop the name calling! For those who couldn't make the meeting why don't you tell us ( word for word) what Mr Flynn said. You being a steward should be able to represent what was explained at the meeting. So maybe there won't be any speculation! And if there was a vote here the answer would be NO as well. I think I have been in this business long enough to know BS, when I hear it. Tell us the TRUTH mikey!

PS remember the rules
no name calling

Find me in the yard.

Well Mikey since your so into honesty these days answer me this one honestly. would you rather be a knucklehead or would you rather be a hopeless ball-licker? happy festivus right back atcha.

PS remember the rules
no name calling :Rulz:

Honesty "these days"?
As for the name calling issue, there was a generalized statement about knuckleheads, I guess if you took that personally, your guilty conscience has the best of you.
Your inference that I am some sort of "ball-licker" as you so eloquently posted, is certainly a compliment coming from the likes of you.

There were several dock stewards there as well. Why would you take my word for it anyway? Ask your elected steward of choice, preferably one who was at the meeting.

I said it before and I will say it again, Pat did not have a vote in the matter of the removal of the white paper contracts. He was required to recuse himself from the voting process because of 710 being a party of the contracts in question. Why would you even think that he would try to change an integral part of this Local, like the area wide dock and warehouse agreement that has been in place for over 70 years? It just doesn't make sense.

The video that you question was made during the negotiations of the first 10% concession and his reference to the comments made were about some eastern locals that are famous for voting against the rest of the country. Pat did not agree with the General Executive Boards decision to re-vote not only a second time but a third as well. And if you look across the fence, it appears that the NO vote is having an undesired company response to that vote.

As for your request for word for word quotations, I would have to recorded that response to the question posed, and as we all know that is prohibited.
Why don't you call the man, and ask him yourself. He returns phone calls.