Holland | Mr.Z. fired? True?

You guys hear this? I have no idea if it's true. I heard it had to do with alcohol at the Vegas convention. Once again-no idea if it's true or not.

It is true. I read the email that was sent out to all Holland email accounts. It stated that Mr.Z was gone and (I think) John somebody had taken over in his place. John ? was in charge of YRC Regional before this move, if I remember what it said. It didn't say why Mr. Z. was gone but I heard the same thing that he had to much to drink and showed his *** in front of some YRCW big shots in Vegas last week.

The accurate story is that he made an a** of himself. He actually proposed to his new gf during some awards presentation.

While a romantic gesture, not behavior fitting the president of a billion dollar company. Well he and her were both drunk as skunks and the President of YRC fired him upon his return.

All content, information and opinions (collectively, the "Material") presented on the Truckingboards Discussion Board at Truckingboards.com (the "Discussion Board") are those of the authors of posts and messages (collectively, the "participants") and not Truckingboards.Truckingboards does not guarantee the reliability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or up-to-date-ness of the material presented on the Discussion Board. The material is published "as is", and does not represent the official views and opinions of Truckingboards or any company..Any reliance upon the Material presented on these forums shall be at User's own risk. Truckingboards does not review the substance of the content posted by users on these forums and is therefore not responsible for any of such content. Truckingboards merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions.

Our TM says that email was recived confirming the departure of the pres and about his replacement and a call to the corporate office confirms this. Just my 2 cents

The accurate story is that he made an a** of himself. He actually proposed to his new gf during some awards presentation.

While a romantic gesture, not behavior fitting the president of a billion dollar company. Well he and her were both drunk as skunks and the President of YRC fired him upon his return.

Where are you getting your Info????

Well, I guess what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in Vegas. Was this some big deal with a bunch of YRC people in attendance?

I believe the new President is an old Red Star employee.

The new president is from the Senior Management Team of YRC Regional Transportation, if you look at the CFO title you will see his full name, let's call him Mr. O for now. His first name starts with a J (its not JIM or Bob or Wayne) and his last name sounds Irish. I don't know if he ever worked for Redstar or not.

Go to the link below and you can see for yourself what his name is:

YRC Worldwide - YRC Regional Transportation

The new president of Holland is the old CFO for Red Star, please do not EVER doubt my information. HE was actually the pres of Red Star when it was shut down for a few months

The new president of Holland is the old CFO for Red Star, please do not EVER doubt my information. HE was actually the pres of Red Star when it was shut down for a few months
Thanks F.O.T. F., very interesting thing to know. I just wonder how long it will be before we are talking about how he put Red Star and Holland out of business?

Thanks F.O.T. F., very interesting thing to know. I just wonder how long it will be before we are talking about how he put Red Star and Holland out of business?

uh, sorry Benny Hill, i believe that was Yellow that put Red Star out. with a little help from Jimmy Jr. "Mr. I was outta town on business" ! :puke: :thumbsdown:

uh, sorry Benny Hill, i believe that was Yellow that put Red Star out. with a little help from Jimmy Jr. "Mr. I was outta town on business" ! :puke: :thumbsdown:
I was kidding, it was a joke. Check out the new thread with the news link about the old and new president of USF Holland.

Red Star was closed long before the buy out. And for the record, the new president for Holland was the president for Red Star when it as shut down.

He was then miraculously promoted to a CFO position at USFC. He was kept on after the buyout and Mr C was fired from Holland and this Zimmerman was brought in. Now Mr O has moved up again.

Good luck Holland guys, he is a bean counter and a politician.