MS visiting terminals, whats being said?

seeitfeelit

TB Lurker
Credits
If you've been visited, attended the meeting with MS and paid attention, please try to recount what was said and where the company is heading.

1) If they get the wage cuts

2) If they dont get the wage cuts

Should be interesting reading.

thanks

what was said shouldnt be posted to all so they can go and start rumors..keep it in house would be the smart thing..isnt there enough rumor mills out there...

what was said shouldnt be posted to all so they can go and start rumors..keep it in house would be the smart thing..isnt there enough rumor mills out there...

:Off-Topic:

That didn't answer either question that the OP asked. Editorialize another thread!

normally i would agree with the idea of keeping it in house, but i thing everyone needs to know what kind of a scumbag we are dealing with. MS is sinking lower and lower. It started when JK resigned and he brought the Bare on Board! TC has obviously had some influence as he has been on sinking ships before. My advice is to say "NO" and save that 5 % in a seperate savings account. At the end of your contract, that's right! NEMF "aint goin nowhere", count up your savings and send MS a Thank You card with the amount that is in your account as opposed to his!

If you give 5% now, trust in 6 months you'll be facing another 5%. Count On It!

u must be an insider to know this..sad thing is most the folks here are on the outside looking in. and believe all the b.s.....i cant agree more..i have seen and heard personally..

all ms cares about is ms and unfortunaltely he pays guys like TC, JL AND more to massage his ego....and really thats all this is about....

think i dont know wht i'm talkn about?...remember the big expansion to the west..only reason was MS wanted to be a billion dollar company...would have been his only legacy..how'd that work out.....theres no one to leave the business to now..son died, daughter and paul mc...gettn married.....he'll get his 5% plus...he's duped the "family" so he calls the employees for years...