Mundane Pics From Everyday Life - Feel Free To Bore Us

I hope that's the answer. I'm not a phone person. It's always been a Tracfone for me. Spinning a picture around after it's been posted, I am always happy to help.
I'll try it. My last phone never did this. So much for the over rated iPhone.

wjBwFaO.jpg

You're s genius. Thanks!

36528438980_517710e127_k.jpg

SC, You got it all wrong, put the engine on the kayak and the frame on Ebay.

Went to the local heavy trash drop off today and a guy was getting ready to toss this power washer in the dumpster. Told him I could use the wheels off that but I don't have any tools with me to take'em off. So I dedcided to take the whole thing. He said it ran last he knew but it been sitting a while, said the he forgot to drain the pump over the winter and it froze and cracked. Brought it home, poured a little gas in, started on the second pull and runs perfect. I'll look into fixing the pump but if that don't happen I'll put the engine on Ebay and use the frame to cart my kayak down to the river.

We all drank raw milk. We would get most of the cream off the top of the gallon glass jug for butter then stir the rest into the milk. The whole family drank raw milk till we left home. Little did we know how unhealthy it was.
I am convinced raw milk killed my grandmother. It took 99 years but it finally got her.
I don't know all the ins and outs of raw milk but one of the problems is not the milk itself but clean milking practices. If you have or had cows or ever seen 'em in action you know that when they blow those hugely wet farts the ::shit:: splatters all over the place, including onto the udders. And if you've milked cows yourself and haven't gotten sick on the raw milk then you know how to properly wash those udders (women might really dig your 'manual' abilities as well). So...pasteurizing the milk compensates for that and possibly some bacteria that the milk itself might carry (lack of exposure to said bacteria might be why people get sick all the time later in life too). Whether or not milk has to be homogenized because it is pasteurized is above my pay grade. The requirement that apple cider be pasteurized now has diminished its quality to the point that I don't drink it anymore. I can and do, however, get unpasteurized cider from a local farm.

And back on topic...all tuckered out after a serious night of mousing. It kind of reminds me of my brother barely making it in the door after a heavy night of Budweiser. The camera actually spun this 90 degrees to the left but you wouldn't know it.

PD0x1uU.jpg

I don't know all the ins and outs of raw milk but one of the problems is not the milk itself but clean milking practices. If you have or had cows or ever seen 'em in action you know that when they blow those hugely wet farts the :::shit::: splatters all over the place, including onto the udders. And if you've milked cows yourself and haven't gotten sick on the raw milk then you know how to properly wash those udders (women might really dig your 'manual' abilities as well). So...pasteurizing the milk compensates for that and possibly some bacteria that the milk itself might carry (lack of exposure to said bacteria might be why people get sick all the time later in life too). Whether or not milk has to be homogenized because it is pasteurized is above my pay grade. The requirement that apple cider be pasteurized now has diminished its quality to the point that I don't drink it anymore. I can and do, however, get unpasteurized cider from a local farm.

And have you ever watched a tanker getting washed out and the get loaded with milk after whatever was in the tanker plus the chemicals used to wash it out. Now if that don't pasteurize it I don't know what will.

And have you ever watched a tanker getting washed out and the get loaded with milk after whatever was in the tanker plus the chemicals used to wash it out. Now if that don't pasteurize it I don't know what will.
:9529:

fRBgwjW.jpg

It worked! This is our other pups brother. They do not even look alike. The vet said it is possible for a female to be pregnant by two dogs at once.
I was once told that dogs in heat drop their eggs over a period of days and they could have puppies from several fathers...sluts

We took a "dog break" for a while but couldn't resist the rescue dog we have now. She was mistreated for being an energetic pup.
One of our neighbours (condo complex) has a female dog and she was abused before being dumped at a animal shelter. She's very friendly as well a handful for the neighbors.
--smart phone is not so smart--

We took a "dog break" for a while but couldn't resist the rescue dog we have now. She was mistreated for being an energetic pup.
It seems alot of people have the expectation that they'll have the next Lassie when they get a dog and when they don't the dog is off to the shelter, or they don't understand the needs and characteristics of the breed or breeds within dog they get and aren't ready for that, I've enjoyed the heck out of every shelter dog we've gotten and they seem to appreciate whatever you do for them as we've appreciated all they bring to the family, quirks and all over the years.