Yellow | my 600th post

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
I have been saving this for the best truckers on the road. The Roadway Guys!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my 600th post:USA:

Hey Bob P and Andy B...............

Congrads, there Toxic. :tongue1: I hope RDWY doesn't find out one of their "wildboard drivers" is out there on the road replying to Truckingboards with his lap top!!!:TR10driving03: DS.

Toxic said:
I have been saving this for the best truckers on the road. The Roadway Guys!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my 600th post:USA:
Congrats on having no life......Get off the computer and get back to work, somebody's got to help pay my SS.........:rofl2:

Toxic said:
If you only spent as much time working on your driving "skills" as you did posting, that 1% grade wouldn't have whooped your a$$. :TR10driving03: :shock:

Hahaha

You guys are great!!!!:punk: :punk: I am glad you all got to vent. So go home and be better to the wife!!! :)

Smoke on the moutain side!!

slabslob said:
If you only spent as much time working on your driving "skills" as you did posting, that 1% grade wouldn't have whooped your a$$. :TR10driving03: :shock:
OH, now that's funny!! LOL DS.

Congrats Toxic.!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexythingmv8.gif